|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates and eligible candidates as per the relaxation extended vide G.O.Rt.No. 201, Higher Education (TE) Department, Dated: 29.10.2020 (Telangana Open School Society and Board of Intermediate Examination passed candidates etc.,)||31-10-20|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||01-11-20|
|4||Freezing of options||02-11-20|
|5||Provisional allotment of seats||04-11-20|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College||04-11-2020|
SPOT ADMISSIONS (Private Unaided Engineering and B Pharmacy Colleges)
|1||The Spot Admission guidelines for Private Unaided Engineering and|
B Pharmacy Colleges will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 for Slot Booking, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates under MPC Stream
After announcement of results along with rank cards, JNTU Kakinada will publish the AP EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 (MPC Stream) for Slot Booking, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 (MPC Stream) notification would be released for AP EAMCET Counselling Processing Fee payment, Slot booking, Certificates verification, Web Options Entry and Seat allotment results.
APSCHE has released AP EAMCET 2020 MPC Stream admission counselling notification on its separate web based admission counselling portal. Candidates should participate step by step in web counselling process of AP EAMCET.
Candidates may follow the MPC Stream web counselling stages which were mentioned below and also remember the Slot booking dates, Certificates Verification dates, Web option entry dates and Seat allotment result dates for successful participation in Admission counselling.
The Qualified candidates of APEAMCET 2020 MPC Stream who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification. For complete details and schedule, refer to the detailed notification placed on the website.
AP EAMCET Counselling Revised Dates
- Payment of processing fee is extended upto 03.11.2020
- All Help Line Centers(HLCs) will be functioning upto 03.11.2020
- Verification of certificates is extended upto 03.11.2020
- For option entry, the schedule will be given on 2nd or 3rd week of November 2020.
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF TUITION FEE AND SELF REPORTING IS EXTENDED UPTO 29 OCT 2020
This year, 71.49 per cent seats under convener quota were allocated out of 70,135 available seats in 178 engineering colleges across the State in the first-phase admissions
The last date for payment of tuition fee and self-reporting by candidates for admissions into engineering courses through TS-EAMCET web counselling (first phase) has been extended till October 29. This year, 71.49 per cent seats under convenor quota were allocated out of 70,135 available seats in 178 engineering colleges across the State in the first-phase admissions. The Pharmacy and Pharm D programmes recorded 4.02 per cent seat allocations out of 4,505 available seats in 119 pharmacy colleges.
While 50,137 seats in engineering and 181 in Pharmacy and Pharm D were allotted, 36,659 candidates have self-reported (seat confirmation) till the last count on Wednesday. The self-reporting and payment of fee can be done by visiting the website https://tseamcet.nic.in and the candidates must report at the allotted colleges after final phase of web counselling.
SCHEDULE FOR ONLINE COUNSELING (ALLOTMENT PROCESS) FOR
NEET 15% AIQ/DEEMED/CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES/AIIMS & JIPMER/ ESIC & AFMC (MBBS/BDS) SEATS – 2020
All the NEET Under Graduate (MBBS/BDS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that counseling for All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune for the Under graduate session 2019-20 will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- For participation in Institutional Quota (internal) seats of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), internal quota seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, candidates are required to go for registration at official website of Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in).
- Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would be eligible for participation against the 15% All India Quota seats.
- Candidates to note that Non- Refundable registration counseling fees and refundable tuition fees have to be paid by the candidate at the time of registration.
- Reservation of seats under PH Category has been increased from 3% to 5% and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the regulations of “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 2016” are included under the PH category for participation. For range of 21 benchmark intellectual disabilities please visit www.mcc.nic.in/www.mccnews.in
|Registration||Payment & Choice Filling/ Locking||Processing of|
|28th October to 2nd Nov.,2020|
up to 03:00 PM of 2nd
Nov.,2020 only as per
|28th October to 2nd Nov. 2020 (till 11:59 PM) as per|
* Payment facility will be available from 28th
October till 2nd Nov.,2020 upto 07:00 PM as per
Choice Locking will start at 03:00 PM of 2nd
Nov.,2020 till 07:00 PM of 2nd Nov.,2020
|3rd Nov., 2020 & 4th Nov., 2020||5th Nov., 2020||6th Nov., 2020 to 12th Nov., 2020|
|Registration||Payment & Choice Filling/ Locking||Processing of|
|18th Nov.,2020 to 22nd Nov., 2020 till 03:00 PM as per Server Time||19th November, 2020 to 22nd Nov., 2020 (till 11:59 PM) as per Server Time * Payment facility will be available from 19th November till 22nd Nov.,2020 upto 07:00 PM as per Server Time Choice Locking will be available from 03:00 PM of 22nd November, 2020 till 07:00||23rd November, 2020 & 24th November, 2020||25th November, 2020||26th November, 2020 to 2nd December, 2020|
Transfer of Non Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seats to State Quota on 2nd December, 2020 (Only 15% All India Quota)
MOP-UP ROUND FOR CENTRAL/DEEMED UNI./ESIC/ AIIMS & JIPMER ONLY
|Registration||Payment & Choice Filling/ Locking||Processing of|
|10th December, 2020 to 14th December, 2020 till 03:00 PM as per Server Time||11th December, 2020 to 14th December, 2020 (till 11:59 PM) as per Server Time * Payment facility will be available from 11th Dec, till 14th December, 2020 upto 07:00 PM as per Server Time Choice Locking from 03:00 PM of 14th Dec till 07:00 PM of 14th Dec., 2020||15th – 16th December, 2020||17th December, 2020||18th December, 2020 to 26th December, 2020|
Transfer of Non Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seat to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC/ AIIMS & JIPMER for Stray Vacancy Round
from 27th December to 31st December, 2020.
- OPTION ENTRY WILL COMMENCE ON 18 OCT 2020 AFTER 10 PM
The web option process for selecting engineering seats through the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2020 counseling only starts from Sunday.
Candidates can choose seats for new courses this year, including artificial intelligence and machine learning, computer science, internet of things, networking, cyber security and software engineering.
While the web option process starts from Sunday, the number of seats in the new courses is awaited until the last input received on Saturday. Last year, 64,709 seats were available under a call quota in 183 engineering colleges across the state. ‘We have not yet received government orders on the number of seats available in the new courses. The web options will start from Sunday, ‘said a senior official.
So far, 55,812 candidates have registered and booked for the certificate verification, and the deadline for registration, payment of the processing fee and booking of the lock is October 19th. Of those registered, 43,721 candidates participated in the verification of certificates until Saturday and the last date. for certificate verification is October 20, while web options can be exercised until October 22.
Candidates who are eligible for admission under a sports quota and were unable to attend previous sports scheduling consultations can attend the sports certificate verification at the Polytechnic, Masab Tank, Hyderabad on 19 October.
The Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising payment of processing fee & certificate verification will be conducted from 23-10-2020 onwards. The candidates are instructed to follow guidelines/Instructions to proceed for web counseling process.
Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020(MPC Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh(both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21 on payment of processing fee as given below.
Payment of Processing fee:
- Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
- All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 23.10.2020 onwards using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in.
- Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
- Candidate wishes to use internet Explorer Browser the version 9 and above shall be installed in the systems for the best view of the website.
- Enter URL https://apeamcet.nic.in. and click on “Pay Processing Fee “
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online. “
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
During the payment of processing fee sometimes due to network delays payment made by the candidate may not be successful. In such cases candidates need to pay the processing fee once again and amount debited due to the failure transaction will be remitted back into the respective account within 4 working days from the date of payment. If the excess payments are not remitted in 4 working days candidate has to send information like Hall ticket number, Transaction Id, Date of Payment etc to the Email Id : email@example.com and action will be taken immediately for refund. Candidates are requested to note that only one payment will be taken and excess paid will be refunded automatically.
Verification of Certificates:
- On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
- On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password.
- Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
- In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified the registration tab will not be opened and a message saying your certificates not verified please contact nearest Help Line Centers for certificate verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line centre and get the certificates verified and proceed for option entry.
- Candidates are informed that the verification of certificates viz SSC memo, Intermediate marks memo, VI class to Intermediate study certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate/Ration Card, Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate, Physically Challenged Certificate, Residence Certificate have to be verified by the counseling authorities.
- However, candidates are requested to note that these certificates were already verified through web services from the respective board/agencies based on the information furnished by the candidate while applying for APEAMCET2020 i.e., Common Entrance Test.
- However, in some cases the verification may be incomplete. Hence the candidates are requested to note the following.
- After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
- Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
- The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “ Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
- The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” then such candidates have to go to Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
- If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
- Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, If it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate/Ration card to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
- Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If candidate wants to change his/her mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
- The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date Of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority ,Mobile Number etc approach nearby Help Line Center With Original certificates for verification.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
- ST candidates have to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
The following is the schedule for verification of certificates
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR OC/BC/SC/ST CANDIDATES (REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES (WHOSE DATA IS INCOMPLETE) AT HELP LINE CENTERS [ Ranks Called]
These candidates have to attend certificate verification at nearest HLC and after verification they have to proceed for option entry
PH (Physically Handicapped), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) and Anglo- Indian candidates should attend for the Certificate Verification at GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, VIJAYAWADA,NEAR BENZ CIRCLE.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|DATE||CATEGORY||RANKS CALLED FROM||RANKS CALLED TO|
|25-10-2020||SPORTS & GAMES||45001||90000|
|26-10-2020||SPORTS & GAMES||90001||LAST|
PHV:PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED VISUAL
PHH: PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED HEARING IMPAIRED
PHO: PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED ORTHOPEDIC
**: CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) candidates are directed to attend for certificate verification at the following Help Line Centers.
1.GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, VIJAYAWADA
3.S.V GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC ,TIRUPATHI
NOTE: Web option entry schedule will be given separately in the website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
- APEAMCET-2020 Rank card.
- APEAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement
- Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June- 2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
- PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In- Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
- Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination
- All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry as per the schedule.
- For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for option entry.
- For any Help such as change of Mobile number, Non Receipt of Login Id, Registration Number or any other corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
- Allotments now made are subject to the grant of affiliation from the University.
- Detailed instructions for options entry i.e Instructions to Candidates will be placed in home page of https://apeamcet.nic.in
Convener Office address:CONVENOR,APEAMCET-2020 ADMISSIONS, Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street,Prasadampadu,Vijayawada-521108.
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line Numbers: 8106876345,8106575234,7995865456,7995681678
Hyderabad, Oct.16 (Maxim News): Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) has announced the postponement of Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination-2020 for admission into four year BFA and B. Design course offered in the constituency colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
The Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination – 2020 scheduled to be held on 18th & 19th October 2020 is postponed to 1st & 2nd November 2020 due to unprecedented rains.
TS PGECET Result 2020 (Rank Card) – TSCHE has declared TS PGECET 2020 result at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Direct link for downloading the TS PGECET rank card is given below. To check TS PGECET result 2020, candidates have to login to the result portal using hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth. TS PGECET 2020 result date was announced as October 16. The TS PGECET result 2020 is available in the form of rank card. Therefore, candidates will have to download it to check the TS PGECET result. TS PGECET 2020 result will contain many details such as marks, rank, percentile secured and qualifying status of the candidate. Candidates who will qualify TS PGECET will be called for counselling. Candidates seeking admission through GATE will also be called for the counselling of TS PGECET 2020. Go through the complete article to know more about TS PGECET result 2020.
To check TS PGECET Result 2020 – Click Here
Important Dates of TS PGECET 2020
|Downloading of hall ticket||September 17, 2020|
|TS PGECET 2020 Exam Date||September 21 to 24, 2020|
|Declaration of TS PGECET result 2020||October 16, 2020|
|Commencement of TS PGECET 2020 counselling for GATE candidates||To be notified|
|Commencement of counselling for Non-GATE candidates||To be notified|
TS PGECET 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result of TS PGECET 2020 from the direct link provided here. TS PGECET result 2020 is available in online. To download and check the result, candidates will have to log in to the account using the credentials.
Steps to download TS PGECET 2020 Result
- Visit the official website of TS PGECET 2020 – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the “Download rank card” link
- Login to the result portal using the TS PGECET 2020 hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth.
- Upon successful login, the rank card will be displayed in the screen
What details are mentioned in the TS PGECET Result 2020?
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Attempted paper name
- Rank obtained in TS PGECET 2020
- Marks secured in TS PGECET 2020
- Percentile secured in TS PGECET 2020
- Exam qualification status
Highlights of TS PGECET 2020 Result
- The result of TS PGECET 2020 will be made available only in online mode.
- Candidates seeking admission through GATE score will be exempted from taking the examination.
- On the basis of TS PGECET result 2020, the authorities will prepare the merit list.
- The authorities will also release the rank card of TS PGECET 2020 along with the result.
TS PGECET Cut Off 2020
The authorities will also release the cut off of TS PGECET 2020 in online mode. The cut off will be the minimum marks required by the candidates in order to be eligible to participate in the further rounds of admission. In order to be eligible to participate in the counselling, candidates will have to score at least 30 marks.
TS PGECET Counselling 2020
The authorities will conduct the counselling of TS PGECET 2020 for allotting the seats in all participating institutes. The authorities will conduct separate counselling for GATE and Non-GATE candidates. The authorities will prepare the merit list on the basis of TS PGECET result 2020 and candidates listed in the merit list will be called for the counselling.
NEET result 2020 has been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on October 16. The result for NEET 2020 is uploaded on the official website of NTA. To download the NEET 2020 result, candidates have to log in to their registered accounts on the official website.
Candidates must note that the result of NEET 2020 will not be sent by post under any circumstances. The announcement of NEET result 2020 was accompanied by the release of the final answer key. Candidates must note that the result of NEET 2020 shall be considered final for allocation of ranks. NTA does not entertain any requests for the re-evaluation of the answer sheet post the declaration of NEET 2020 result. The role of NTA is limited to the release of NEET result 2020 and preparation of the merit list. Candidates who qualify NEET 2020 will be eligible to participate in the counselling process, which will be conducted at both state and national level. The national-level counselling for admission to the 15 per cent all India quota seats will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
Know which colleges you can get into based on your NEET 2020 marks, use the Shiksha College Predictor.
NEET Result 2020: Important Dates
|Counselling starts||Third week of October 2020*|
*Tentative date, subjected to change.
NEET 2020 Result: Process to Check the Scores
- Go to the official website of ntaneet.nic.in
- Navigate to ‘Download Result’ tab
- Enter the roll number, date of birth and security pin
- NEET 2020 scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print the scorecard for future reference
NEET Result 2020 and the Merit List
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the merit list of the candidates based on the NEET result 2020. Multiple lists are released based on the category of the candidate. An overall NEET merit list is also released which has details of all the candidates who have cleared the examination. The merit lists of NEET are then shared by the NTA with the different bodies responsible for the counselling process. Based on these lists, MCC and various counselling authorities will prepare their seat allotment lists. .
Types of Merit Lists .
Overall merit list: This merit list includes the names and ranks of all the candidates who have appeared for NEET 2020. This is the first merit list and is prepared by NTA. This merit list will be forwarded to all counselling bodies, both national and state.
15% AIQ merit list: This merit list will contain the names of only those candidates who have qualified in NEET 2020 result. This merit list is prepared by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
State quota merit list: Every state will prepare their individual merit lists for admissions to the 85% state quota seats. These merit lists will include only those candidates who qualify NEET result 2020 and register for the counselling of that respective state.
NEET Scorecard 2020
Candidates who qualify the examination can download the scorecard of NEET 2020 online. However, those who do not score above the qualifying cutoff marks/percentile will not be issued the NEET scorecard 2020. Candidate will require the NEET 2020 scorecard during the counselling process, thus, they are advised to keep it safe till the admission process is over.
Details printed on NEET 2020 scorecard
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Application number
- Overall score
- Subject-wise score
- Percentile score
- All India Rank
- Qualifying status
- NEET AIR for 15% AIQ seats
- NEET cut off score
NEET 2020 Result: Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying percentile||Cut off Score|
NEET 2020 Result: Statistics for Qualified Candidates
NTA has uploaded the statistics for NEET 2020 qualified candidates. These figures can also be found on the individual scorecards of the candidates.
NEET 2020 result statistics
|Category||Number of qualified candidates|
NEET Result 2020: Tie-breaking Protocol
What happens when two or more candidates secure the same marks in NEET 2020 Result? Owing to a large number of test-takers, it is not rare for two or more candidates to secure the same marks in this examination. However, such candidates cannot share the same rank in NEET 2020 merit list. Hence, NTA has a tie-break mechanism in place for such situations. The following parameters are considered in case of a tie in scores:
- Candidate with higher marks in Biology is assigned a higher rank compared to others
- If the marks scored in the Biology section are equal, a candidate with higher marks in Chemistry is assigned a higher rank compared to others
- If marks scored in Biology and Chemistry are equal, a candidate with a lesser number of incorrect answers is assigned a higher rank
- Lastly, if everything else is equal, the candidate older in age will be assigned a higher rank compared to others
NEET 2020 Result: How to calculate the percentile score?
The formula mentioned below is used to calculate NEET percentile score:
Validity of NEET Result 2020
The validity of NEET 2020 result depends on where the candidate wants to apply. Candidates who wish to pursue MBBS from a foreign University will also have to qualify NEET 2020. The validity depends on the location of the institute one desires to apply for.
NEET result validity for an institute located in India: For aspirants who wish to apply for MBBS courses within India, the NEET result 2020 will be valid for the current academic session only.
NEET result validity for a foreign university: For aspirants who wish to apply for MBBS courses outside India, the NEET result 2020 will be valid for three years.
The NEET (UG) 2020 was conducted throughout the country on 13th September 2020 for 15.97 lacs registered candidates.
However, as per the revised SOP of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare dated 10.10.2020, the Candidates who were either COVID-19 positive or in containment zones (as on 13.09.2020), had to appear the aforesaid exam on a later date, in view of the safety of the other candidates and exam personnel.
In view of the above, the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India had been approached by NTA through I.A No. 100861/2020 in C.A. No. 11230 of 2018 in the matter of “CBSE Vs. T.K. Rangarajan & Ors.” for permission to conduct NEET (UG) 2020 in second part for the COVID-19 affected candidates, who were either COVID-19 positive or were in containment zones (as on 13.09.2020) and approached NTA, as well as for any such candidate who may approach the applicant, 24 hours before the commencement of the examination (with certificates from competent authority regarding their COVID-19 status or being in containment zone at relevant time).
The Hon’ble Apex Court, was pleased to allow NTA to conduct the NEET (UG) 2020 in second part on 14.10.2020 for the candidates who could not appear in NEET (UG) 2020 on 13.09.2020 for the above mentioned candidates.
Accordingly, the exam for aforesaid candidates is going to be conducted on 14.10.2020 (Wednesday) from 2:00-5:00 p.m and the combined Result of NEET (UG) 2020 (held on 13.09.2020 and to be held on 14.10.2020), would be declared on 16.10.2020(Friday).
The candidates are advised to keep visiting ntaneet.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in for latest updates.