COMEDK UGET – 2020 DETAILED NOTIFICATION, IMPORTANT DATES, EXAM PATTERN, ELIGIBILITY, QUALIFICATION, SYLLABUS, RESULTS ,TEST CITY ETC.,
1. COMEDK :
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” – an autonomous institution consisting of senior academicians and reputed administrative officers who have been associated in educational eco system. This autonomous COMEDK was entrusted the responsibility to organize testing procedures to determine the merit of aspiring students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative procedure by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association). By this, COMEDK has been serving 16 Medical, 24 Dental and around 190 Engineering Colleges. COMEDK since its inception in 2004-05 has been conducting the annual entrance exam for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the member institutions and has also been organizing single window centralized counseling process over the last 15 years. In all these years, the efforts of COMEDK have been appreciated by all the Government appointed Admission Overseeing Committees and also been mentioned by the Hon’ble Supreme Court as the model examination.
Subsequent to the National Eligibility -cum- Entrance Test (NEET) being mandated as the only acceptable entrance exam for admission to Medical and Dental courses in the country, COMEDK continues the evaluation process for the members of KUPECA i.e. around 190 Engineering colleges. For the current academic year 2020-21, COMEDK would conduct an online examination all over India on Sunday, the 10th May 2020, across 300 centers for Engineering programs which offer around 20000 seats and will be followed by online counseling.
Karnataka having been pioneers in establishing premier professional higher educational institutions, still continues to be the most sought after destination for students who seek quality in established colleges.
The said test will be held keeping in view the triple test criteria of being fair, transparent and non- exploitative and to ensure merit based admissions through a single common entrance test followed by centralized Online counseling as envisaged by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in TMA Pai Foundation Vs. the State (2002) 8 SCC 481, Islamic Academy of Education Vs. the State reported in (2003) 6 SCC 697 and PA Inamdar Vs. the State of Maharashtra reported in (2005) 6 SCC 537.This Brochure provides a fair idea as to how and what the candidates have to follow as procedure for filling the application, eligibility criteria, test procedures, eligibility to participate in seat selection process, mandatory certificates/ documentsto be produced, securing the Test Admission Ticket, the malpractices and the measures required to be observed for avoiding the same, consequences of such malpractices, etc.
Applicants are required to read this brochure thoroughly, so as to familiarize themselves and adhere to the rules strictly. Further, COMEDK’s website www.comedk.org contains information and current updates/alerts. Thissite is updated regularly. COMEDK suggests all applicants to visit it frequently for relevant information.
2. CALENDAR OF EVENTS :
|16.01.2020||Thursday||Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2020|
|05.02.2020||Wednesday||Mock test made available online|
|17.04.2020||Friday||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online|
|18.04.2020||Saturday||Start date to edit select fields in application form|
|20.04.2020||Monday||Last date to edit select fields in application form.|
|01.05.2020||Friday||Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website|
|09.05.2020||Saturday||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)|
|10.05.2020||Sunday||COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2020 Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 (From 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|14.05.2020||Thursday||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys|
|18.05.2020||Monday||Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys|
|22.05.2020||Friday||Publishing of Final Answer keys|
|26.05.2020||Tuesday||Test Score cards made available online to the candidates|
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2020 entrance examination. The eligibility criterion for various programs has been as published by COMEDK in its Notification dated 22.11.2019 on its website www.comedk.org which is reproduced as under:-
- FOR UG ENGINEERING COURSES
a) The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
b) The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
c) An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list. d) Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-avis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
- FOR UG ARCHITECTURE COURSES
a) The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
b) The candidates should have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) or passed 10+3 Diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) and should have passed these subjects individually.
c) All the candidates (including SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) seeking admission to B.Arch. shall pass the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture or JEE Paper – 2. Qualification in NATA is subject to the candidate getting at least cut-off marks in two individual components and also getting at least the qualifying marks in aggregate. d) There shall be no Entrance Test conducted by COMEDK for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course. e) Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counseling).Candidates interested only in Architecture course , need not fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam.
- Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities before the start of rank generation process of COMEDK shall be adopted mutatis mutandis. After generating the ranks, no changes will be made to the already prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of AICTE / VTU.
4. STATUS OF THE CANDIDATES (CATEGORY & RESERVATION)
Candidates are classified as General Merit and Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes (On Karnataka Basis) or those belonging to Tulu /Christian minority communities and those belonging to Hyderabad-Karnataka (HK) Region. There is reservation for admissions to educational institutions for candidates who are ‘local persons’ for HK region as per Karnataka Government Order in No. DPAR 06 PLX 2012 dated 06.11.2013 which is available separately on the website and issued pursuant to Art.371J of the Indian Constitution. Though there is no reservation for any other categories permissible as of date, the classification is being followed for eligibility norms only.
a) Declaration once made in the application with regard to the category statuslike GM / SC / ST / OBC / Minority and H-K Region WILL NOT BE changed subsequently under any circumstances. The candidates are cautioned to fill in the application form with great care about the category status.
b) The candidates who have claimed category such as (SC/ST/OBC) of Karnataka should produce a valid certificate at the time of Counseling. If the certificates are not produced or not valid and if the candidates fall within 40% -45% criteria for lower eligibility ,his / her rank will become invalid and he/ she will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
c) The candidates who have claimed Minority / Hyderabad- Karnataka status should produce a valid certificate at the time of first appearance in the Counseling. If the certificates are not produced or not valid then such of these candidates will not be entitled to select a seat under the reservation claimed.
d) Certificates for SC/ST/OBC/Minority and H-K Region, if applicable, should have been procured before the submission of Online Application. e) If the category certificate is different and exclusive, such of the candidates shall submit not only the category certificate but also the caste and Income certificate issued by the competent authority in original at the time of counseling.
|Reservations/Minority Seats Available through COMEDK||Applicable Institutions||Who is Eligible for this seat|
|Hyderabad-Karnataka Region (HK Region)||HK region seats made available by all COMEDK institutions||HK Region Candidates having HK Region certificate.|
Minority Seat in Tulu minority|
Minority candidates from Karnataka with proof of Tulu Minority status issued
|Christian Minority Seats (Karnataka and Non Karnataka Candidate)||Christian
Minority Seat in Christian|
Minority college only
|Christian Minority Karnataka & Non Karnataka Candidates with proof of Christian Minority Status issued by School Principal/Head.|
- Karnataka Domicile certificate is only required for candidates claiming HK Region/Linguistic minority/Religious minority/lower eligibility norms for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka.
- Seats available for each college under each category i.e. General Merit/HK Region/Tulu Minority/Christian Minority will be published before counseling
- Documents list required at the time of counseling will be published in the Counseling Process Document which will be made available before counseling
5. COMEDK MEMBER INSTITUTIONS
The list of Member Institutions are given below and the information is as per the data furnished by these institutions. Changes, if any, will be updated as and when the information is received by these institutions.
For any other information, candidates can contact the Member Institutions.
|S.No||COLLEGE CODE||NAME OF BE COLLEGES||LOCATION|
|1||E001||Acharya Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|2||E002||Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|3||E003||A.C.S. College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|4||E004||Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology||CHIKMAGALUR|
|5||E005||Alpha College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|6||E006||Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology||Moodbidri|
|7||E007||AMC Engineering College||BANGALORE|
|8||E010||Appa Institute of Engineering & Technology||GULBARGA|
|9||E011||APS College of Engineering||BENGALURU|
|10||E012||Atria Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|11||E015||B.N.M. Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|12||E016||KLE Technological University||HUBBALLI|
|13||E017||Ballari Institute of Technology & Management||BELLARY|
|14||E018||Bangalore College of Engineering & Technology||BANGALORE|
|15||E019||Bangalore Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|16||E020||Bangalore Technological Institute||BANGALORE|
|17||E021||Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology||DAVANGERE|
|18||E023||Basavakalyan Engineering College||Bidar|
|19||E024||Basaveshwar Engineering College||BAGALKOT|
|20||E026||BLDEA’s V.P.Dr.P.G.Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology||BIJAPUR|
|21||E027||BMS College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|22||E028||BMS Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|23||E029||BMS School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|24||E030||Brindavan College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|25||E031||BTL Institute of Technology and Management||BANGALORE|
|26||E032||C.M.R. Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|27||E033||Cambridge Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|28||E035||Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology||TUMKUR|
|29||E036||Christ University Faculty of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|30||E037||City Engineering College||BANGALORE|
|31||E038||Coorg Institute of Technology||South Kodagu|
|32||E039||Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology & Management||BANGALORE|
|33||E040||Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|34||E041||DON BOSCO Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|35||E042||Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|36||E043||Yenepoya Institute of Technology||MANGALORE|
|37||E045||Dr. T. Thimmaiah Institute of Technology||K.G.F.|
|38||E046||East Point College of Engineering & Technology||BANGALORE|
|39||E048||East West Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|40||E049||Ekalavya Institute of Technology||UMMATHUR|
|41||E050||Global Academy of Technology||BANGALORE|
|42||E051||GM Institute of Technology||DAVANGERE|
|43||E052||Godutai Engineering College for Women||GULBARGA|
|44||E053||Gopalan College of Engineering And Management||BANGALORE|
|45||E055||GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women||MYSORE|
|46||E056||H.K.E.Society’s P.D.A. College of Engineering||GULBARGA|
|47||E057||HKE Society’s S L N College of Engineering||RAICHUR|
|48||E059||J N N College of Engineering||SHIMOGA|
|49||E060||JSS Academy of Technical Education||BANGALORE|
|50||E061||J.S.S. Mahavidyapeetha JSS Science & Technology University||MYSORE|
|51||E062||Jain College of Engineering||BELGAUM|
|52||E063||Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology||Ramanagar|
|53||E065||KLE Dr. M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology||Belgaum|
|54||E067||K.S School of Engineering And Management||BANGALORE|
|55||E068||K S Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|56||E070||Kalpataru Institute of Technology||TIPTUR|
|57||E072||KLE Society’s K.L.E. Institute of Technology||HUBLI|
|58||E073||KLS Gogte Institute of Technology||BELGAUM|
|59||E074||KLS’s. Vishwanathrao Deshpande Institute of Technology||Haliyal|
|60||E075||KNS Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|61||E076||M.S. Engineering College||BANGALORE|
|62||E077||M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|63||E078||Maharaja Institute of Technology||MYSORE|
|64||E079||Malnad College of Engineering||HASSAN|
|65||E080||Mangalore Institute of Technology & Engineering||Moodbidri Mangalore|
|66||E084||Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology||BANGALORE|
|67||E085||NIE Institute of Technology||MYSORE|
|68||E086||Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|69||E087||NMAM Institute of Technology||Nitte|
|70||E089||P.E.S.College of Engineering||MANDYA|
|71||E090||PES Institute of Technology & Management||Shivamogga|
|72||E092||PNS Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|73||E094||Proudhadevaraya Institute of Technology||HOSPET|
|74||E095||R V College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|75||E096||R.L.Jalappa Institute of Technology||Doddaballapur|
|76||E097||R.R.Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|77||E098||R.T.E.Society’s Rural Engineering College||Hulkoti|
|78||E099||Raja Rajeswari College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|79||E100||Rajeev Institute of Technology||HASSAN|
|80||E101||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|81||E102||Rao Bahadur Y.Mahabaleswarappa Engineering College||BELLARY|
|82||E104||RNS Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|83||E107||SJB Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|84||E108||S J C Institute of Technology||CHIKBALLAPUR|
|85||E109||S.E.A. College of Engineering & Technology||BANGALORE|
|86||E110||S. G. Balekundri Institute of Technology||BELGAUM|
|87||E111||S.J.P.N Trust’s Hirasugar Institute of Technology||Nidasoshi|
|88||E112||Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management||MANGALORE|
|89||E113||Sai Vidya Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|90||E114||Sambhram Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|91||E116||Sapthagiri College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|92||E117||SDM College of Engineering & Technology||DHARWAD|
|93||E118||SDM Institute of Technology||Ujire|
|94||E121||Sri Sairam College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|95||E122||Shree Devi Institute of Technology||MANGALORE|
|96||E123||Shri Madhwa Vadiraja Institute of Technology & Management||Udupi|
|97||E124||Shridevi Institute of Engineering & Technology||TUMKUR|
|98||E125||Siddaganga Institute of Technology||TUMKUR|
|99||E126||Sir M.Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|100||E127||SJM Institute of Technology||CHITRADURGA|
|101||E128||Smt.Kamala and Sri Venkappa M.Agadi College of Engineering &Technology||Laxmeshwar Gadag|
|102||E136||Sri Taralabalu Jagadguru Institute of Technology||Ranebennur|
|103||E137||Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|104||E138||Srinivas Institute of Technology||MANGALORE|
|105||E139||Srinivas School of Engineering||MANGALORE|
|106||E140||St Joseph Engineering College||MANGALORE|
|107||E141||T. John Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|108||E142||The National Institute of Engineering||MYSORE|
|109||E143||Tontadarya College of Engineering||GADAG|
|110||E144||Veerappa Nisty Engineering College||Yadgir|
|111||E145||Vemana Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|112||E146||Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering & Technology||MYSORE|
|113||E147||Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering||MYSORE|
|114||E148||Vijaya Vittala Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|115||E149||Vivekananda Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|116||E151||Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|117||E152||ATME College of Engineering||MYSORE|
|118||E153||Achutha Institute of Technology||Chikkaballapur|
|119||E156||Jyothy Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|120||E161||Cambridge Institute of Technology – North Campus||Bengaluru|
|121||E163||SJB School of Architecture & Planning||BANGALORE|
|123||E165||Alliance College of Engineering & Design. Alliance University||BANGALORE|
|124||E166||Impact School Of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|125||E168||Mysore School of Architecture||MYSORE|
|126||E169||R R School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|129||E174||Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design||BANGALORE|
|130||E175||Gopalan School of Architecture and Planning||BANGALORE|
|131||E176||R V College of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|132||E177||BGS School of Architecture and Planning||BANGALORE|
|133||E178||Wadiyar Centre for Architecture||MYSORE|
|134||E179||K S School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|135||E180||Mysore College of Engineering & Management||MYSORE|
|136||E181||Bearys Enviro Architecture Design School||MANGALORE|
|137||E182||Dayananda Sagar University||BANGALORE|
|138||E183||Jain Institute of Technology||DAVANGERE|
|139||E184||Mangalore Marine College and Technology||MANGALORE|
|140||E185||Brindavan College of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|141||E186||Nitte School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|143||E188||Rai Technology University||BANGALORE|
|144||E189||BMS College of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|145||E190||R N S School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|146||E191||Sir M V School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|147||E192||Christ University School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|148||E193||Dayananda Sagar College of Architecture||Bengaluru|
|149||E194||Jain College of Engineering and Technology||Hubballi|
|150||E195||NDRK Institute of Technology||Kandali|
|151||E196||East West School of Architecture||Bengaluru|
|152||E197||M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences||Bengaluru|
|153||E198||R V Institute of Technology and Management||BENGALURU|
6. SANCTIONED INTAKE AND FEE STRUCTURE
Number of seats available against each category and the fee structure will be notified before counseling.
7. SCOPE OF COMEDK UGET-2020
The entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only and other institutions that have been expressly permitted in this behalf. COMEDK UGET-2020 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2020-2021.
THE COMEDK UGET 2020 WILL BE CONDUCTED ACROSS CENTERS IN INDIA ON SUNDAY, 10th May 2020
8. FILLING AND COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION FORM
The process flow of completing your application form is as below;
9. REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING APPLICATION
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. The candidates may access the general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION :
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email Id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on “Go to Application” button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer (version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 and above) or Google Chrome (58 and above) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
EXPLANATION OF FIELDS IN REGISTRATION FORM :
a) Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card Only), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
b) Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
c) Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
d) Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
e) Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES;
- (i) Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar (v) PAN card
- The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that§ is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST /§ ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
f) Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
10. INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are advised to go through the below instructions carefully before filling up the online Application Form
- Once the application form is submitted online, request for any change in the data entered in the application form will NOT be entertained; hence the candidates are cautioned to be careful while filling the Online Application Form
- Ensure that Online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details. Click on “PREVIEW” button and re- verify all the particulars in application form before clicking on SUBMIT button.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple application forms from the same candidate will result in confusion leading to disqualification of the candidate.
COMEDK is not responsible for any error that the candidate commits while filling the Online Application Form.
GUIDELINES FOR UPLOADING IMAGES/DOCUMENTS IN APPLICATION FORM :
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED and REQUIREMENTS/GUIDELINES FOR UPLOAD
Photograph of Candidate
- Photograph must be a recent (not more than three months) color photograph with light background.
- The same image / photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the Test Admission Ticket.
- The photograph should have a full face view looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, Eyes, Nose and Chin should be clearly visible
- The photograph should be in .JPEG or JPG image format.
- The Scan image should be less than 80 kb. Before submitting the form please check in the Preview page, whether the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms mentioned above
Signature of Candidate
- For upload of candidate signature, the signature must be done by the candidate himself/herself in a white paper with a black/blue pen.
- These images will be referred at later stages of admission process.
- Maximum file size should be 80 kb.
- The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
- Before submitting the form please check in the Preview page, whether the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms mentioned above
Signature of Parent/Guardian
- For upload of signature of Parent/Guardian, the signature must be done by the Parent/Guardian himself in a white paper with black/blue pen
- These images will be referred at later stages of admission process.
- Maximum file size should be 80 kb.
- The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms
Unique Id Proof of Candidate.
- Maximum file size should be 150 kb.
- The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms
- If your Id consists of more than 1 page , please combine the pages and scan and upload as single image for upload
11. TEST CITY SELECTION AND AVAILABILITY
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|31||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai And Durg|
|48||Jammu And Kashmir||Jammu|
|143||Uttar Pradesh||Noida/Greater Noida|
- The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis. However, COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate.
- A candidate can choose and select 3 cities in order of preference at the time of applying for the exam from the available list of Test Cities in Online Application form
- The option to choose the test city will be available before submitting the application form online, subject to availability. Please note that the preference indicated by the candidate will be considered only after receipt of successful online Payment by COMEDK
d) The option of city chosen by the candidate cannot be changed subsequently under any circumstance.
- In case of non-availability of slots/centers in a city of your choice at the time of completing your application, you may choose to book a slot in an alternative city from the available list in the Online Application form.
- If for any reason, a test city has to be cancelled or is non-available; applicants who had opted for the cancelled/non-available test city will be allotted a center at another city by COMEDK.
- COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preference indicated by the applicant.
- Any changes to the stated policy and decision will be communicated on our website.
- Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer assisted randomization / optimization process.
- The allocated center will be communicated on the online test admission ticket (online TAT).
12. FEE PAYMENT DETAILS
|Stream||FEES (IN RS.)||FEES (IN RS.)|
|COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1600+ * Convenience charge/fee|
2600+ * Convenience charge/fee|
13. CONVENIENCE CHARGES/FEE on TRANSACTION.
|TYPE OF TRANSACTION||CONVENIENCE CHARGES/FEE||HOW TO CHECK THE CONVENIENCE FEE/CHARGES|
|Payment using Credit card/Debit Cards||Convenience fee will be between 1.05% and 1.15% of transaction amount (depending on the card)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable||Once you are directed to Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you will be able to see “convenience charges are applicable “below the “PAY” button. Click on the “convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges|
|Payment using Net banking||Convenience fee will be between Rs 18 and Rs 23 (may vary from bank to bank)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable||Once you are directed to Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you will be able to see “convenience charges are applicable “below the “PAY” button. Click on the “convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges|
|UPI||Convenience fee will be 0.95% for transaction value above Rs 2000||Once you are directed to Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you will be able to see “convenience charges are applicable “below the “PAY” button. Click on the “convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges|
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including judicial and other statutory reasons.
- Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- Please check *Convenience charges before payment
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
- Please re- login into application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
- The application fee paid for COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE are independent of each other. For claims/issues, if any, the candidates have to approach the respective agencies for redressal.
14 . REJECTED APPLICATIONS
- Applications without any of the mandatory documents/ information will be summarily rejected; they will not be considered for processing.
- Applications with incomplete/incorrect details can be rejected at any time.
- The candidates whose applications are rejected or wish to reapply for any reason can fill up a new application online and submit the same by making new payment before the last date of application. However they should register again with a new Email ID, fill Online Application Form and submit the same online before last day of submission of online application form.
- COMEDK does not take responsibility to inform such of those candidates individually whose application is rejected though the reasons for rejections would be hosted on its website under applicant login/communicated via email. Therefore, the candidates are advised to doubly check that their application form is complete in all respect before submitting the same. The candidates are advised to check the website regularly for regular updates.
15. CHANGE REQUEST
For COMEDK UGET 2020, editing options will be enabled from 18.04.2020 to 20.04.2020 for editing select fields in the application form. The candidates can change / modify select information furnished in the online application. This facility is provided to the candidates to rectify any inadvertent mistakes committed in uploading photo and signatures, category details and in entering their academic details. Editing option for the critical/unique areas like application name, date of birth, email id, phone number, ID proof etc. are not allowed.
Before changing the information, candidates are advised to verify the entries completely for their correctness. Because once the changes are submitted, any further request (either through phone, fax, email or any other mode of communication) to change the same will not be entertained and the application will be processed in accordance with the changes made.
Therefore, candidates are cautioned to fill up the online application carefully as the request for change in any application data entered and submitted online will not be entertained.
16. TEST SCHEME AND RELATED INFORMATION
The Entrance Test COMEDK UGET-2020 will be conducted only in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and is mandatory for all candidates seeking admissions to B.E courses in Member Institutions of COMEDK. A merit / rank is generated based on the candidate’s scores in entrance test only.
|DATE & TIME||From 2:00 PM to
of 10th May 2020
The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 11th &12th STD / 1st & 2nd PUC.
In order to familiarize the students to the computer based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST will be made available in our website as per the calendar of events. As many as 6 different mock tests will be made available to the students before they take the final examination on 10th May 2020
Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of the candidates will be made available under the applicant login on www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently, the final result would be made available which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter. (Please refer to the Calendar of Events for details).
APPLICANTS SEEKING ANY CLARIFICATIONS WITH REGARD TO PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEYS:
- Applicant to login using his/ her user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be submitted online in the format made available with a fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only+ convenience charges as applicable) per clarification to be paid online only.
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDK UGET 2020 process is completed.
- Any request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated in calendar of events will not be entertained.
Note: Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final answer keys/Test Score and thereafter the Rank.
Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the COMEDK’s Academic Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the Committee shall be final and binding on all.