JET-2020 NOTIFICATION RELEASED
Jain Entrance Test (JET) is conducted by Jain (Deemed-to-be University) every year for admissions to various UG and PG programs. Candidates who wish to get enrolled in Jain (Deemed-to-be University) should qualify in the JET.
- Exam date for UG Programs: 24 & 25 April 2020
- B.Tech programs – 26 April 2020
- Candidates who have completed 12th /PUC or ICSE/CBSE or equivalent board are eligible to apply for the JET 2020
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in the subjects taken together (Eligibility criteria for SC/ST Category, please contact the Admissions Office)
- International Baccalaureate students should get 30 credits to qualify for the course
- Cambridge students must study 2 or 3 subjects at ‘A’ Level (Advanced level)
- Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent exams or final year students of class 12 or its equivalent, awaiting examination results may also apply.
- Engineering & Technology
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Liberal Education
- Vocational Studies
Applicant has to appear for and clear the Jain Entrance Test (JET) that includes
Any request in the change of the dates for Jain Entrance Test will not be entertained
The applicant(s) should carry the following documents, for the JET process
- It is mandatory for the applicant(s) to carry the ‘Jain Entrance Test Hall Ticket’
- Downloaded JET Application Form duly signed by the Applicant / Parent
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- 2 recent passport and stamp size photographs in formal dress (Standard Indian Passport size and name of the applicant(s) and the application number to be written on the back side of the photographs)
Applicant(s) must note that, if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules. Failing to submit the documents to the respective study campus on or before the given time, leads to disqualifying the applicant(s) admission.
The list of original documents to be submitted after qualifying are as below
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Transfer Certificate from last institution studied (qualifying examination)-Mandatory
- Migration Certificate (Mandatory)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Passport and Visa (if available) for international applicant(s)
- 5 recent passport and 5 stamp size photographs in formal dress (Standard Indian Passport size)
It is mandatory to attend the sessions from day one of the commencement of the respective Program
A non-refundable application fee for the preferred program should be paid through Online Payment gateway Mode with the valid Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking facility.
Candidates can purchase a non-refundable online application coupon from the Admissions Office and redeem the same by entering the specific coupon code in the Online Payment Gateway under the heading ‘Coupon Code’.
- Jain (Deemed-to-be University) reserves the right to change / alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process
- Jain (Deemed-to-be University) will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Application and supporting documents that are sent through post / courier or received at the Study Campus Administrative Office or Admissions Office
- Jain (Deemed-to-be University) will not be held responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the online submission of application or Jain Entrance Test Hall Ticket / Results being published
- The University does not collect any type of capitation / donation and do not authorize any third party to issue or process the admission
- If the application is incomplete or incorrect, the University has the right to reject it
- Applicant(s) are advised to keep a photocopy of the printed application form, for further reference
- Please be aware that ignorance of the guidelines / terms & conditions, will not be accepted as an excuse
New User Registration:
- Register with a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
- Enter all the relevant details carefully
- An email will be sent from Jain (Deemed-to-be University) to authenticate your E-mail ID. All the information pertaining to JET – 2020 will be sent to your registered E-mail ID and mobile number. Request for change of Mobile Number / E-mail ID / Correspondence address will not be entertained under any circumstances
Filling online application form :
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission
- Personal Information
- Address Information
- Academic Information
- Additional Information
- Test Centre once selected cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Upload your recent passport size (3.5 x 4.5cm) color photograph. (Photo should be in .jpg or .png format and maximum file size allotted is 50 KB)
- Upload your 10th, 11th and 12th mark sheets. (Mark sheets should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format and maximum file size allotted is 100 KB)
- An application number will be generated after payment of the application form
- Refer your application number for all your future correspondence
Admission Cancellation Process:
Cancellation will be based on UGC regulation F. No 6-1(7)/2006(CPP-I) which states “Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admissions, the Institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deductions on monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, wherever applicable”.
The application for cancellation should be submitted by the candidate in-person by presenting the
- Original fee paid receipt, document submission receipt and any other documents that had been received from the University.
- No email, telephonic or courier / postal communication will be accepted for cancellation / refund process.
- No candidate will be entitled for a refund on or after the date of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- Online mode through Net banking / Credit / Debit card.
- Coupons can be purchased by cash at Admission Office.
- At the time of transaction, if the application is not generated but the amount is debited please do not generate new application. Please wait for 72 hours and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
Important Note : Do not send the hard copy after completing the application form online