Final Phase – Admission into MBBS/BDS courses in Telangana
In continuation of earlier notifications dated 06.07.2019,16-07-2019 KNR University of Health Sciences hereby notifies the conduct of final phase of counseling for filling up the vacant seats in MBBS/BDS courses after second phase of counseling under Competent Authority Quota (A-Category) including special categories NCC, CAP and EWS Quota seats into affiliated Government, Private Un-aided Minority, in Government/Un-aided NonMinority/ Minority Medical Colleges and Government / Un-aided Non-Minority Dental colleges / Army Dental Colleges and vacant seats reverted from All India Quota .
Candidates can exercise web options as per the schedule given below in the web-site https://tsmedadm.tsche.in
Rank in the final merit list of KNRUHS, Dates for exercising web-options 1st to Last rank including NCC,CAP and EWS quota category candidates From 08.00 A.M. on 20-08-2019 to 11.00 A.M. on 22-08-2019.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTINOS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1) The candidates can exercise web options through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version 11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
2) Candidates can make use of help-line centers at K.U. Campus, Warangal, and PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad for exercising web- options from 9.00 A.M. 5.00 P.M. on 20.08.2019, 21.08.2019 and from 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 22.08.2019.
3) Candidate can exercise options for MBBS/BDS Courses for all the Colleges as per the eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options. Candidates can exercise options for colleges and courses in which they are interested to join irrespective of vacancies displayed as seats may be added-up due to sliding.
4) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options.
5) Candidates are informed that they have to give options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course in the college after allotment he / she will not be eligible to exercise web-options for mop up round to be conducted in case of any vacant seats arise after final phase of counseling .
6) One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
8) Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat,if allotted. Candidates can also check the allotment list on website for knowing the allotment.
9) Candidate has to down-load the allotment letter by paying the University fee through payment gateway. Candidates who have already paid University fee in the previous phases of counseling need not pay again.
10) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
11) The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, bond, and pay the college fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter.
12) Candidates slided from one college to another college have to take back their original certificates, bond and tuition fee from the admitted college of second phase of counseling and report to the principal with original certificates, bond and pay the tuition fee at the college allotted in the final phase.
13) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.