RSAT 2019 – Give a wonderful beginning to your career
Ranker is conducting Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2019 (RSAT-2019) on March 24th 2019, for +2 and Degree Students in order to recommend all eligible candidates to Self-Financed Professional Colleges, Private Universities and Deemed Universities of Private Managements. The top RSAT-2019 scorers, who are seeking admissions in UG and PG programs for the Academic Year 2019, might win scholarships / tuition fee concessions in these institutions.
RSAT-2019 is an initiative by Ranker to offer potential students a fair chance to work towards success. This exam aims to support most deserving candidates to achieve their goals of becoming top professionals by providing them with suitable guidance and giving them great opportunity to succeed. The examination takes place at various centres across the country.
Main advantages of RSAT-2019:
- Win Merit Scholarship to study B.Tech course in top universities/institutions.
- RSAT-2019 Exam Toppers have a chance to win Cash Awards & Prizes
Here are the things you must know about RSAT-2019:
I) Eligibility to appear for RSAT-2019 Examination:
1. Engineering & Technology:
a) All the candidates who have passed/appearing their Class 12th Examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject. Or any equivalent qualifying examination.
b) Candidates with a pass in the 3 year diploma /appearing final examination.
2. Agriculture, Science & Paramedical: All those candidates who have passed/appearing their Class 12th Examination with Physics and Biology as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Mathematics/ Vocational subject. Or any equivalent qualifying examination.
3. Arts, Commerce and Business Management: All those candidates who have passed/appearing their Class 12th Examination. Or any equivalent qualifying examination.
4. Business Management: The candidate must have passed degree course in any faculty conducted by recognized Universities or its equivalent degree examination. The candidates appearing for the final year exams of their degree course are also eligible.
II. Best Guidance: Registering with Ranker’s Learning, an online coaching portal, will open the doors to even greater success! Any student pursuing XI & XII of CBSE / ISC / State Syllabus across the country can avail ‘Online Video Lessons’ offered by Ranker, which boosts academic prowess and performance.
‘Unlimited Mock Tests’ will ensure better preparation, easy revision and clarification of doubts. Ranker’s Learning is an online coaching portal for Students anxious to crack JEE (Main), NEET and EAMCET (Engineering & Agriculture) Exams.
‘RSAT-2019 Exam Performance Analysis’ will be given to all students in a Personalized Report Format. A Detailed Analytical Report will give students insights about areas of concern, so that they can formulate a preparatory plan / strategy for any Entrance Exam