Telangana 12th Board Time Table 2020 has been released by Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) on 29 November 2019. And, according to the last year date sheets, the 1st year exams were assumed to begin from February 2020 but this year exam will commence from 04 March 2020. While the exams for the 2nd year will begin from 05 March 2020 and will be remain continued till 23 March 2020. Also, the schedule released contains dates for every stream, i.e. Arts, Commerce, and Science. Furthermore, the Telangana Board of Intermediate Education envisions best in class education in Telangana through quality leadership, support, and services. The theory examinations (IPE 2020 Exams) will commence sharply from 9 AM – 12 PM. Telangana 11th & 12th Board Time Table 2020 .
Time: 9.00 AM. TO 12.00 NOON
Date & Day
1st Year Examination
Date & Day
1st Year Examination
Part – II : 2nd Language Paper – I
Part – II : 2nd Language Paper – II
Part – I : English Paper – I
Part – I : English Paper – II
Part – III : Mathematics Paper – IA Botony Paper – I Civis Paper – I Psychology Paper – I
Part – III : Mathematics Paper – IIA Botony Paper – II Civis Paper – II Psychology Paper – II
Mathematics Paper – IB Zoology Paper – I History Paper – I
Mathematics Paper – IIB Zoology Paper – II History Paper – II
Physics Paper – I Economics Paper – I Classical Language Paper – I
Physics Paper – II Economics Paper – II Classical Language Paper – II
Chemistry Paper – I Commerse Paper – I Socialogy Paper – I Fine Arts, Music Paper – I
Chemistry Paper – II Commerse Paper – II Socialogy Paper – II Fine Arts, Music Paper – II
Geology Paper – I Home Sciences Paper – I Public Administration Paper – I Logic Paper – I Bridge Course Maths Paper – I (for Bi. P.C. Candidates)
Geology Paper – II Home Sciences Paper – II Public Administration Paper – II Logic Paper – II Bridge Course Maths Paper – II (for Bi. P.C. Candidates)
There are specific things to do that can improve your communication skills:
1. Listen, listen, and listen. People want to know that they are being heard. Really listen to what the other person is saying, instead of formulating your response. Ask for clarification to avoid misunderstandings. At that moment, the person speaking to you should be the most important person in your life. Another important point is to have one conversation at a time. This means that if you are speaking to someone on the phone, do not respond to an email, or send a text at the same time. The other person will know that she doesn’t have your undivided attention.
2. Who you are talking to matters. It is okay to use acronyms and informal language when you are communicating with a buddy, but if you are emailing or texting your boss, “Hey,” “TTYL” or any informal language, has no place in your message. You cannot assume that the other person knows what the acronym means. Some acronyms have different meanings to different people, do you want to be misunderstood? Effective communicators target their message based on who they are speaking to, so try to keep the other person in mind, when you are trying to get your message across.
3. Body language matters. This is important for face-to-face meetings and video conferencing. Make sure that you appear accessible, so have open body language. This means that you should not cross your arms. And keep eye contact so that the other person knows that you are paying attention.
4. Check your message before you hit send. Spell and grammar checkers are lifesavers, but they are not foolproof. Double check what you have written, to make sure that your words are communicating the intended message.
5. Be brief, yet specific. For written and verbal communication, practice being brief yet specific enough, that you provide enough information for the other person to understand what you are trying to say. And if you are responding to an email, make sure that you read the entire email before crafting your response. With enough practice, you will learn not to ramble, or give way too much information.
6. Write things down. Take notes while you are talking to another person or when you are in a meeting, and do not rely on your memory. Send a follow-up email to make sure that you understand what was being said during the conversation.
7. Sometimes it’s better to pick up the phone. If you find that you have a lot to say, instead of sending an email, call the person instead. Email is great, but sometimes it is easier to communicate what you have to say verbally.
8. Think before you speak. Always pause before you speak, not saying the first thing that comes to mind. Take a moment and pay close attention to what you say and how you say it. This one habit will allow you to avoid embarrassments.
9. Treat everyone equally. Do not talk down to anyone, treating everyone with respect. Treat others as your equal.
10. Maintain a positive attitude and smile. Even when you are speaking on the phone, smile because your positive attitude will shine through and the other person will know it. When you smile often and exude a positive attitude, people will respond positively to you.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2020 will be conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2020. The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs. The decisions of the JAB 2020 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2020 and admission to IITs.
The examination consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours duration and will be held as per the following schedule:
Date : Sunday, May 17, 2020
Paper 1 09:00 – 12:00 IST
Paper 2 14:30 – 17:30 IST
Both the papers are compulsory. The exam will be held in fully computer-based test mode.
The schedule will remain the same even if the day of examination is declared a public holiday.
Other Important dates are as follows
JEE (Main) 2020 [Computer Based Test by NTA]
06-01-2020 to 11-01-2020 & 03-04-2020 to 09-04-2020
Declaration of JEE (Main) 2020 Results
By 31-01-2020 & By 30-04-2020
JEE (Advanced) 2020
SUN, 17-05-2020 Paper 1 : 09:00 – 12:00 IST Paper 2 : 14:30 – 17:30 IST