AP EAMCET 2020 Notification @ sche.ap.gov.in – Online Form (Releasing Today), Exam Date: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is going to accept the applications for the AP EAMCET 2020 from 29th February 2020. And the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020) is going to be held from 20th to 24th April 2020 for Engineering, Agriculture students. So, every year on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), the JNTUK officials are conducting the EAMCET Exam.
New Update: JNTUK Revised the AP EAMCET 2020 Dates. The online AP EAMCET 2020 Application Date Revised, registration to begin today that is 29th February 2020.
As of now, the last date to submit the application form for the AP EAMCET 2020 is the 29th March 2020. But there is still some time to submit the application form but with the late fee. So, candidates who are ready to take part in EAMCET 2020 must check this page to apply before the last date. And released the EAMCET Notification 2020. So, starting from 29th February 2020 officials accepting the AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2020. We have also given you the direct link to Apply Online for the released AP EAMCET 2020 Notification.
AP EAMCET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020)|
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada|
|Starting Date To Apply||29th February 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||29th March 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||20th To 24th April 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Notification Release||20th February 2020|
|Release of application||29th February 2020|
|Last date of Application submission without late fee||29th March 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||4th April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||9th April 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||14th April 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||Mar-20|
|Starting of Application correction||Apr-20|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket/ Admit card||16th April 2020|
The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the hall tickets for Telangana intermediate examinations 2020 on its official portal today i.e. February 28, 2020. The students of 1st year, 2nd year, and bridge course can visit the official website to download the hall ticket
Students who are appearing for TS inter examinations can visit the official website of TSBIE — tsbie.cgg.gov.in — to check and download the hall ticket. This year a total of 9,65,839 students are appearing for the Telangana inter exam 2020.
The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education had released the Telangana intermediate time table for first and second-year examinations on November 29, 2019. Telangana intermediate first-year examinations will be conducted from March 4 to March 21, 2020, at 1339 centres. TSBIE second year examinations will commence on March 5 and end on March 23, 2020. The dates are applicable to intermediate vocational course examinations as well.
The theory paper exams will be conducted from 08.45 am to 12.00 pm. The TSBIE intermediate practical exams were held from February 1 to 20, 2020. The Ethics and Human Values paper exam was conducted on January 28, 2020, from 10. 00 am to 1.00 pm. The Environmental Education examination was held on January 30, 2020, from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
The notification in this regard reads “The hall tickets are placed in the TSBIE website: tsbie.cgg.gov.in and all the students can download the hall tickets from the website from the website from 28-02.2020, 12.00 noon onwards. Chief Superintendents are clearly instructed and informed that the hall tickets downloaded by the students need not be signed by anybody. Nobody shall insist for signature of any authority on these downloaded hall tickets.”
Students can obtain the TSBIE inter hall ticket 2020 from the direct link given below. Candidates need to enter their TSBIE roll number, date of birth, and name to download the hall ticket. It should be noted that no students will be allowed to enter the examination hall without presenting TSBIE inter hall ticket 2020. Students should also carry their school ID card with them.
Undergraduate Entrance Examination (UGEE) – 2020
The UGEE mode is for admission to dual degree programmes. Graduates of the dual degree programmes earn two degrees: B.Tech and MS. The Masters degree requires completion of a research thesis. The programme prepares students for research-oriented jobs and higher studies. The duration of the programme is 5-years.
Eligibility Criteria :
Class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination with an aggregate of 60% marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Applicants in this mode need to appear for a computer-based undergraduate entrance examination (UGEE) conducted by IIIT Hyderabad. UGEE will be held across multiple cities (List of Centers ). This exam has two sections:
a) SUPR – Subject Proficiency test for 60 minutes.
b) REAP – Research Aptitude Test for 120 minutes.
- Date of the examination: 26th April 2020
- Time of the examination: 9.00AM to 12.00noon
- Reporting Time: 8.00AM
IMPORTANT DATES :
|Application Portal Opens||6th Feb 2020|
|Application Portal Closes||31st Mar 2020|
|Entrance Exam||26th Apr 2020|
|Admit cards will be available from||13th Apr 2020|
|Interviews||First week of June 2020|
Exam Center List
|24||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
UGEE Admission Procedure
Applicants who applied for admission via the UGEE mode appear for an exam and are shortlisted for interviews based on the exam performance. The qualified applicants (found suitable in the interview) are ranked based on their interview performance, as judged by the interview panel.
Seats are allocated to applicants, as per rank, in multiple rounds. In each round, an applicant is allocated a seat in a programme, as per rank and preference.
Rounds of seat-allotment:
- The seat-allotment process has multiple rounds.
- Only qualified applicants are eligible for seat allotment.
- In each round, an applicant has a deadline to accept by paying the requisite fees or decline the allotted seat; an applicant can lock the seat, if satisfied with the allotted programme.
- If an applicant did not accept and pay for an allotted seat by the deadline, the seat will be treated as declined by the candidate.
- If no seat is allotted to an applicant in a Round, the applicant can continue to the next round. However, an applicant has to give consent to participate in the next round. A one-time payment (Rs 10,000 for seat allocation and Rs 10,000 as advance towards tuition fee) is required for continuation to the second and further rounds.
The flowchart below explains the process that an applicant is to follow in every round.
Important dates for the different rounds of admission in UGEE mode and the deadlines for seat acceptance and cancellation will be announced soon on this page.
Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY, Eligibility Test-2020 for Admission into UG Programmes(B.A/B.Com/B.Sc.)
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University admits the candidates into Under-Graduate Programmes through two streams: i.e., (i) Formal Stream, under which for candidates who passed Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education / Intermediate through National Open School / Equivalent examination known as direct admission and (ii) Non-Formal Stream -Where candidates without any formal educational qualifications mentioned above, but completed or going to complete 18 years of age as on 01-07-2020 and qualified in the Eligibility Test (ET) conducted by the University. The main objective for the establishment of Dr. BRAOU was to provide higher educational opportunities to the people who couldn’t continue their education through conventional mode or those who discontinued their studies due to various reasons.
The University makes use of multimedia instructional package which includes print material of self-instructional style, face-to-face contact classes on Sundays at the Study Centres, broadcast / telecast of lessons through AIR/ Doordarshan Yadagiri/ Sapthagiri etc., to reach the students. The University has a network of 179 study centres (including 23 Regional Coordination Centres). ALL THE PROGRAMMES OF THE UNIVERSITY ARE RECOGNISED BY THE DISTANCE EDUCATION BUREAU (DEB), UGC, NEW DELHI. The Eligibility Test conducted by the University is intended to admit the Candidates into B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc., programmes. It is neither an Entrance Test nor a Competitive Examination. It is conducted to ensure that the candidates possess the necessary skills of reading, writing, analysis and arithmetic abilities to understand the content of the course material to be supplied to them by the University, after their admission into under graduate Programme.
1. Candidates appearing for Eligibility Test – 2020, are advised to register their name through ‘On-line’ www.braouonline.in
2. For further details, please contact the nearby Dr. BRAOU Study Center of your area and to fill the particulars online.
3. Before registration, read the information Brochure completely.
4. Pay the Registration fee of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred Only) by using Credit/ Debit card OR Rs.310/- (Three Hundred and Ten Only) through AP/TS Online Franchisee centre.
5. For Online registrations please carry your relevant Certificates in Support of Age, Social Status and a passport size photo (5 x 3.7 cm) to the nearby Online or Net Centre.
6. If you provide either mobile number of your own or mobile number of your relatives/ friends, so as to enable the University to send SMS to you on various activities. Please do not change your mobile number till the completion of your course.
7. Model ET Question paper is given in the Information Brochure for your reference. Go through it carefully.
8. For your convenience, necessary instructions are also given to fill the OMR Answer Sheet.
Name of the Programmes
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
|Last Date for Registration||04-04-2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||19-04-2020|
|Timings||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Declaration of ET Results||First week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Admissions into First Year||June, 2020|
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ELIGIBILITY TEST?
First read the ET information so as to fill the application on-line.
a) To register for ET-2020, log into the University Portal i.e., www.braouonline.in, and fill the application form and pay Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only) either through Debit/Credit card OR Rs 310/- (Three Hundred and Ten only) through AP Online/ TS Online Centre.
b) Carry all Certificates required for proof, like Date of Birth / Social Category (if applicable)/ Aadhar Card, Other Certificates if any, with you (For DOB Proof, carry School Transfer Certificate/SSC/DOB Certificate issued by local authorities) for uploading the information online. Affidavit issued by Notary is not considered as a proof of Date of Birth by the University
c) Fill the Application Form of ET ‘On-Line’.
d) The information given by you will be entered in the records of the University for future needs ‘as-it-is’ and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
e) The Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent Examination are informed to enter their name / father’s name / date of birth, as per that certificate only. In case of Candidates who have not passed SSC the details are to be filled as per the school transfer certificate.
f) Select your Modern Indian Language carefully. Also fill other columns like Medium of Instruction, Social Status, Area of Residence, etc.
g) For wrong information provided in the application form by the candidate the responsibility lies with the applicant only and the University cannot be held liable for it h) See the next pages for Code Numbers of ET Examination Centres.
i) Pay an amount of Rs.300 (Three Hundred only) towards Registration Fee using Credit / Debit card OR Rs.310 (Three Hundred and Ten only) at the ONLINE FRANCHISEE CENTRE and obtain receipt for the same (Please retain the receipt for further reference).
j) After filling the Application Form, enter the details of the registration fee paid in the Form. Upload latest Pass Port size (5 x 3.7 cm size) photograph (60 KB) with Signature (20KB) below it. Digital Passport size photos/ stamp size photos are not permitted.
k) Provide your mobile number, or mobile number of your relatives. Furnishing Mobile Number is mandatory as it facilitates the university to send information through SMS on various occasions. Please don’t change your mobile number till the completion of the course.
l) Before clicking on the ‘SUBMIT’ button, please verify all the details entered once again carefully. m) After submitting the Form, the operator will print and give you a copy of your application. Keep it with you for future reference.
HOW TO COLLECT HALL TICKET?
Applicants must go to the Examination Centre which they have opted for ATLEAST TWO DAYS BEFORE the ET and collect their Hall Tickets. NOTE: If more number of applicants choose a single centre for examination, the university may allot some of them to a nearby centre. Similarly if the number of candidates in any examination centre is less they may be allotted to any other nearby examination centre. Hence, the applicants are advised to collect their Hall Tickets well in advance to avoid last minute hurry. The Hall Tickets can also be downloaded from the website: www.braou.ac.in /www.braouonline.in.
ELIGIBILITY TEST :
DATE: 19th APRIL, 2020
TIME : 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
PAPER-I: ENGLISH, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, & APTITUDE (50 Questions for 100 Marks)
PAPER–II: MODERN INDIAN LANGUAGE (CHOOSE ANY ONE FROM TELUGU/ HINDI/ URDU/FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH) (50 Questions for 100 Marks)
HOW TO FILL ‘OMR’ ANSWER SHEET?
- Use OMR Answer sheet supplied in the Examination Hall to answer the Eligibility Test Question Paper
- Use Blue/Black ball point pen only to fill OMR Sheet Columns need to be filled in the OMR answer sheet with either Blue or Black Ball Point Pen, as per the instructions of the invigilators.
- Hence, carry Blue / Black Ball Point Pen to the Examination Centre. Don’t carry any other objectionable material like mobile phones and books to the examination hall.
- Read the instructions on the OMR sheet carefully before answering the Question paper.
- Check whether your name and HT Number are printed correctly on the OMR. If there is any discrepancy, bring it to the notice of the invigilator immediately
- Write your Name and HT Number etc., at the place specified. Ask your Invigilator if you have any doubts.
- As all questions have multiple answers, choose the correct answer carefully and darken the circle of the correct answer with blue/black ball point only. For example, out of the multiple answers (1) (2) (3) (4), if 2 is the right answer, darken the circle like this…… • …….. in the box.
- After examination, hand over only OMR sheet to the invigilator. You can take away the Question Paper with you.
HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION INTO UG PROGRAMME AFTER QUALIFYING IN THE ELIGIBILITY TEST?
The University will send the Marks Memos to all candidates who appeared in ET to their residential addresses. The memos will be kept in the University website also. Candidates who are qualified in the ET can approach the study centre where they want to seek admission, along with the ET Marks Memo. You are informed to pay the prescribed fee for taking admission into UG I year. The minimum duration to complete BA/B.Com/B.Sc., Programmes is THREE years. The subjects to be studied in B.A., B.Com., & B.Sc., Programmes can be known at the time of taking admissions.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE ELIGIBILITY TEST
See the enclosed model question paper and read each question carefully and completely. You will realise that many of the questions are familiar to you and you know the answers, but you may have to think very hard to recall the answers. Try to answer all the questions on your own without seeking any help from others. You may have other friends in your locality who may also be appearing for this test. You can form a small group and discuss answers to questions in the model question papers. Read the books related to English, second languages, Arithmetic, Social Sciences and General Science. News paper reading may help you to answer some questions on current affairs. Even if you live in a small town you may have access to a small library. Visit the library and read the latest General Knowledge books available. There may be friends in your locality who may be appearing for some competitive exams. Seek their help and guidance. Spend two or three hours a day from the time you apply for the test till the time you appear for the test. These efforts will make you realise that you already have the necessary skills in you. Qualifying in the test will give you further confidence to cope with the study of the course material that you would receive from the University after you join the Degree Programme.
NOTE: For your reference ET Paper – I: English Language, General Knowledge &Aptitude & Paper – II: Modern Indian Language – Telugu are provided in this brochure. However, complete set of ET Model Question papers, i.e., Paper I – English Language, General Knowledge & Aptitude & Paper II – Modern Indian Languages (Telugu, Hindi, Urdu & Functional English) are kept in the University website. Interested candidates can download them.
Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY List of Study Centers – District Wise (Telangana)
|S. No||Study Center Name||Code|
|1||Govt. Degree College for Men (RCC), Adilabad||1|
|2||Govt. City College Hyderabad||22|
|3||PG College(OU), Secunderabad||23|
|4||Indira Priyadarshini Govt. Degree College for Women, Nampally||26|
|5||Govt. Degree College for Women (RCC), Begumpet||28|
|6||Govt. Degree College (RCC), Khairathabad||29|
|7||B.J. R. Govt. Degree College, Narayanaguda||30|
|8||Nizam College, Gundfoundry, Hyderabad||34|
|9||Govt. Degree College, Chanchalguda, Hyderabad||35|
|10||Vivekananda Govt. College, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad||129|
|11||Sardar Patel College, Padmarao Nagar,Secunderabad||139|
|12||Govt. Degree College, Hussaini Alam, Hyderabad||194|
|13||Govt. Degree College, Falaknuma, Hyderabad||221|
|14||Govt. Degree College, Metpally||46|
|15||SKNR Govt. Degree College, Jagityal||79|
|16||ABV Govt. Degree College, Jangaon||87|
|17||Govt. Degree College, Mahadevpur||48|
|19||Govt. Degree College, Bhupalapally||149|
|19||MALD Govt. Arts & Science College, Gadwal||96|
|20||Govt. Degree College, Banswada||60|
|21||Govt. Arts & Science College, Kamareddy||95|
|22||Govt. Degree College, Bichukonda||216|
|23||Govt. Degree College, Yellareddy||222|
|24||SRR Govt. Degree College (RCC), Karimnagar||6|
|25||Govt. Degree College, Huzurabad||50|
|26||Govt. Degree College for Women, Karimnagar||155|
|27||Govt. Degree, College, Jammikunta||175|
|28||S.R. & BGNR Govt. Degree College (RCC), Khammam||7|
|29||Govt. Degree College for Women, Khammam||71|
|30||Govt. Degree College, Madhira||94|
|31||J.V.R. Govt. Degree College, Sathupalli||142|
|KOMARAM BHEEM ASIFABAD|
|32||SKE Degree College, Sirpurkagajnagar||51|
|33||Govt. Degree College, Bhadrachalam||39|
|34||S.R. Govt. Arts & Science College, Kothagudem||56|
|35||Govt. Degree College, Paloncha||127|
|36||Govt. Degree College, Yellandu||137|
|37||MVS Govt. Arts & Science College (RCC), Mahaboobnagar||9|
|38||Sri Chittem Narsi Reddy Memorial Govt. Degree College, Narayanpet||141|
|39||Dr. B.R.R. Govt. Degree College, Jadcherla||146|
|40||NTR Govt. Degree College for Women, Mahaboobnagar||157|
|41||Govt. Degree College, Mahaboobabad||105|
|42||Govt. Degree College, Thorrur||187|
|43||Govt. Degree College, Garla||211|
|44||Govt. Degree College, Bellampalli||109|
|45||Govt. Degree College, Mancherial||119|
|46||Govt. Degree College, Luxettipet||230|
|47||Govt. Degree College, Medak||98|
|48||Govt. Degree College, Narsapur||136|
|49||Central Prison, Cherlapally||31|
|50||Govt. Degree College, Malkajgiri||131|
|51||Govt. Degree College, Kukatpally||148|
|52||Govt. Degree College, Mulugu||69|
|53||Govt. Degree College, Eturunagaram||225|
|54||Govt. Model Degree College, Kalwakurthy||120|
|55||Sri Umamaheswara Govt. Degree College, Kondanagula||143|
|56||Govt. Degree College, Nagarkurnool||179|
|57||Govt. Degree College, Kollapur||196|
|58||Nagarjuna Govt. College (RCC), Nalgonda||10|
|59||KNM Govt. Degree College, Miryalguda||40|
|60||MKR Govt. Degree College, Devarakonda||121|
|61||Govt. Degree College for Women, Ramagiri||158|
|62||Govt. Degree College, Nirmal||103|
|63||GRP Govt. Degree College, Bhainsa||140|
|64||Girraj Govt. Degree College (RCC), Nizamabad||12|
|65||Govt. Degree College, Bodhan||104|
|66||Govt. Degree College, Morthad||135|
|67||Govt. Degree College, Armoor||185|
|68||Govt. Degree College, Bheemgal||201|
|69||Govt. Degree College, Manthani||49|
|70||Govt. Degree College, Peddapalli||54|
|71||Govt. Degree College, Godavarikhani||55|
|72||Govt. Degree College,Ghambhiraopet||232|
|73||Govt. Degree College, Agraharam||173|
|74||Govt. Degree College, Shadnagar||57|
|75||Govt. Degree College, Chevella||169|
|76||Govt. Degree College, Hayathnagar||171|
|77||Govt. Degree College, Ibrahimpatnam||172|
|78||Govt. Degree College, Patancheru, Sangareddy||36|
|79||Tara Govt. Degree College, Sangareddy||63|
|80||Govt. Degree College, Zahirabad||124|
|81||N.M. Degree College, Jogipet||180|
|82||Govt. Degree College, Sadasivapet||224|
|83||Govt. Degree College (RCC), Siddipet||15|
|84||Govt. Degree College, Gajwel||138|
|85||Govt. Degree College, Husnabad||174|
|86||Govt. Degree College, Cheriyal||186|
|87||SV College, Suryapet||97|
|88||K.R.R. Govt. Degree College, Kodad||147|
|89||Govt. Degree College, Huzurnagar||199|
|90||SAP Arts & Science College, Vikarabad||70|
|91||Sri Ramalingeshwara Degree College, Kulkacherla||114|
|92||Peoples College, Tandur||125|
|93||Govt. Degree College, Kodangal||198|
|94||Govt. Degree College for Men, Wanaparthy||99|
|95||Govt. Degree College, Parkal,||113|
|96||CKM Arts and Sci College, Warangal||227|
|97||University Arts & Science College (RCC), Warangal,||21|
|98||Kakatiya Govt. Degree College, Hanamakonda,||75|
|99||Central Prison, Warangal||117|
|100||Govt. Degree College, Narsampet||229|
|101||Govt. Degree College, Aler||58|
|102||Sri Laxminarsimha Swamy Degree College, Bhongir||144|
|103||Govt. Degree College, Ramannapet||181|
Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY List of Study Centers – District Wise (Andhra Pradesh)
|S. No||Study Center Name||Code|
|1||Govt. Degree College for Men (RCC), Anantapur||2|
|2||SDGS College, Hindupur||52|
|3||SKP Govt. Degree College, Guntakal||76|
|4||KH Govt. Degree College, Dharmavaram||102|
|5||KSN Govt. Degree College for Women, Anantapur||108|
|6||Govt. Degree College, Uravakonda||162|
|7||SV Arts College (RCC), Tirupati||17|
|8||Govt. Degree College, Puttur||41|
|9||SVA Degree College for Men, Srikalahasti||47|
|10||PVKN Govt. College, Chittoor||64|
|11||Govt. Degree College, Kuppam||65|
|12||Govt. Degree College, Satyaveedu||66|
|13||B. T. College, Madanapalli||84|
|14||SPW Degree College, Tirupati||161|
|15||SVCR Govt. Degree College, Palamaner||217|
|EAST GODAVARI DIST|
|16||Govt. Degree College (RCC), Rajahmundry||14|
|17||Govt. Degree College, Pitapuram||61|
|18||P.R. Govt. Degree College, Kakinada||62|
|19||Central Prison, Rajahmundry||74|
|20||Govt. Degree College, Razole||115|
|21||VKV Govt. Degree College , Kothapeta||116|
|22||SKBR College, Amalapuram||132|
|23||MVNJS & RVR College of Arts & Sci., Malikipuram||205|
|24||Govt. Degree College, Jaggamepet||231|
|25||J.K.C. College (RCC), Guntur||5|
|26||DRN & SCVS Degree College, Chilakaluripet||72|
|27||SKRB Reddy College, Narasaraopet||91|
|28||VSR & NVR College, Tenali||100|
|29||AGKM College, Sattenapally||126|
|30||Govt. Degree College for Men (RCC), Kadapa||3|
|31||SCNR Govt. College, Proddutur||77|
|32||Govt. Degree College, Rajampet||123|
|33||SKR Govt. College for Women, Kadapa||154|
|34||Govt. Degree College, Porumamilla||163|
|35||Govt. Degree College, Jammalamadugu||164|
|37||Govt. Degree College, Kodur RS||190|
|38||SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College (RCC), Machavaram, Vijayawada|
|39||KVR College, Nandigama||85|
|40||Dharma Apparao College, Nuziveedu||86|
|41||ANR Arts & Science College, Gudiwada||107|
|42||Govt. Degree College Tiruvur||197|
|43||Govt. Degree College, Avanigadda||212|
|44||Silver Jubilee Govt. Degree College (RCC), Kurnool||8|
|45||PSC & KVS Govt.College, Nandyal||80|
|46||Adoni Arts & Science College, Adoni||81|
|47||Govt. Degree College, Srisailam||88|
|48||KVR Govt. Degree College for Women, Kurnool||156|
|49||G.V.R.S. Govt. Degree College, Dhone||178|
|50||SML Govt. Degree College, Yemmiganuru||223|
|51||Sri Sarvodaya College (RCC), Nellore||11|
|52||Jawahar Bharathi College, Kavali||59|
|53||Govt. Degree College, Naidupet||101|
|54||D.K. Govt. Degree College for Women, Nellore||159|
|55||P.R.R. & V.S. Govt. Degree College, Vidavaluru||183|
|56||S.R.J. Degree College, Atmakur||193|
|57||MRR Govt. Degree College, Udayagiri||214|
|58||Central Prison, Mulapeta, Nellore||226|
|59||CSR Sarma College (RCC), Ongole||13|
|60||VRS & YRN College, Chirala||43|
|61||Govt. Degree College, Kanigiri||90|
|62||SV Arts&Science College, Giddalur||122|
|63||S.V.K.P. College, Markapur||152|
|64||TRR Govt. Degree College, Kandukur||203|
|65||Govt. Degree College for Men (RCC), Srikakulam||16|
|66||Govt. Degree & P.G. College, Tekkali||44|
|67||Govt. Degree College, Itchapuram||83|
|68||Govt. Model Degree College, Pathapatnam||204|
|69||SBSYM Degree College, Kashibugga||207|
|70||Dr. V.S. Krishna Govt. Degree College (RCC), Visakhapatnam||19|
|71||SGA Govt. Degree College, Yelamanchili||68|
|72||Govt. Degree College, Paderu||128|
|73||MR College (Autonomus) (RCC), Vizianagaram||20|
|74||SV Degree College, Parvathipuram||92|
|75||Sir CRR College (RCC), Eluru||4|
|76||DNR College, Bhimavaram||45|
|77||Govt. Degree College, Chinthalapudi||206|
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad PROGRAMMES ON OFFER (2020-21)
(A) Master’s Programmes
1. M.A. Economics (Telugu Medium: 1994)
2. M.A. Political Science (Telugu Medium: 1993)
3. M.A. Public Administration (Telugu Medium: 1993)
4. M.A. Sociology (Telugu Medium: 2002) .
5. M.Sc. Psychology (English Medium: 2009)
6. M.A. English (2003)
7. M.A. Hindi (2008)
8. M.A. Telugu (2008)
9. M.A. Urdu(2010)
10. M.Sc. Mathematics (English Medium: 1993)
11. M.Sc. Applied Mathematics (English Medium: 1993)
12. M.Sc. Botany (English VIcdium:2008)
13. M.Sc. Chemistry (English Medium:2008)
14. M.Sc. Environmental Science (English Medium:2008)
15. M.Sc. Physics (English Medium:2008)
16. M.Sc. Zoology (English Medium:2008)
17. M.Com. (English Medium:2003)
(B) Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
1. P.O. Diploma in Marketing Management (English Medium: 1996)
2. P.O. Diploma in Business Finance (English Medium: 1996)
3. P.G. Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (1996) .
4. P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies (English Medium: 1996)
5. P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (English Medium: 2000)
6. P.G. Diploma in Women’s Studies (English Medium: 2001)
7. P.G. Diploma in Culture & Heritage Tourism (English Medium : 2011)
(C) Professional Programmes (Post Bachelor’s Level)
1. Master’s Degree in Business Administration (English Medium: 1993)
2. Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Hospital and Health Care Management) (English Medium:2008)
3. Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science (English Medium: 1998)
4. Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science (English Medium: 1985, Telugu Medium:2003)
5. Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Telugu Medium:2008)
6. Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Special Education) (English & Telugu Medium:2009)
(D) Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
1. Bachelor of Arts (Telugu and English Media: 1983, Urdu Medium: 1995)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Telugu and English Media: 1983)
3. Bachelor of Science (Telugu and English Media: 1983, Urdu Medium: 1996)
(E) Certificate Programmes
1. Certificate Programme in Food and Nutrition (Telugu Medium: 1989)
2. Certificate Programme in Literacy and Community Development (Telugu Medium : 2011)
3. Certificate Programme in N.G.O.s Management (Telugu Medium : 2011)
4. Certificate Programme in Early Childhood Care and Education (English Medium : 2011)
Note: Years in parentheses indicate the year of launching of the programme
The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy, Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS EAMCET-2020) is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS EAMCET-2020) is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This state level examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana and held once in a year.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) situated in the heart of Telangana state’s capital city, Hyderabad at Kukatpally is a major landmark, has an environment of Academic Excellence. Bringing the spark of knowledge to young minds and instilling a new confidence and vigour to face the world, it is providing quality Education for nearly four decades. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has delegated the task to JNTUH for conducting the most prestigious entrance examination of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) for this year 2020. This is the 25th time and 22nd consecutive time that JNTUH has been assigned this enormous task. It is indeed a proud fact that after the formation of the 29th state in India i.e., TELANGANA, TSCHE has instilled confidence and faith in JNTUH for the smooth conduct of this test. Hence, this is the 6th consecutive time in the newly formed Telangana State, JNTUH is conducting this humongous task of TS EAMCET-2020. As a premier Technological University of the undivided A.P. State and the newly formed state of Telangana, in the past JNTUH has successfully executed EAMCET and stood high and strong through the ages of competition and technology for 21 years.
Be it, introduction of technology in online application or conducting the examination, announcing of results as per decided deadlines or facilitating the TS EAMCET-2020 aspirants to write hassle-free test, there has been every attempt made by JNTU Hyderabad and no efforts left each year in terms of raising the quality and level of the conduct of TS EAMCET-2020 examination. Since the inception of the online submission of the application form, remarkable success has been achieved. Further, it has made very convenient, simple and accessible to the end users and given us confidence and pleasure to introduce the COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) for conduct of TS EAMCET-2020. This continuous pursuit to make TS EAMCET a paper-free examination has been highly appreciated by all sections and JNTUH takes the pride of becoming a trend setter for other common Entrance Tests by introducing the online mode of Application and Computer Based Test from 2018 onwards.
This website provides all the important information and links related to TS EAMCET-2020 examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad in the State of Telangana.
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||21-02-20|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||30-03-20|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||31-03-2020
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||06-04-20|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||13-04-20|
|Download of Hall tickets from website|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||20-04-20|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-||27-04-20|
|Date & Time of TS EAMCET-2020 Examination|
|(a) Engineering (E)|
Forenoon(FN) : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Afternoon(AN) : 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
|(b) Agriculture & Medical (AM)|
Forenoon(FN) : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Afternoon(AN) : 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Agricultural Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
(1) TS EAMCET-2020 will be held in 20 Test Zones spread in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It consists of 5 Test Zones in Hyderabad, 11 Test Zones in rest of Telangana and 4 Test Zones in Andhra Pradesh. Further details are given below.
(2) During the submission of TS EAMCET-2020 Online Application Form, the candidate can select the required TEST ZONE of his choice and once chosen, any request for change of TEST ZONE will not be entertained.
(3) The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some TEST ZONES.
(4) The Convener reserves the right to allot the candidates to any TEST ZONE other than the one opted by the candidates, due to any technical reason.
(5) Candidate cannot submit more than one Application either for ‘E’ or ‘AM’ or ‘E & AM’ category. If any candidate submits more than one Application for one category, the Convener reserves the right to accept any one of them or reject all the Applications.3
TS EAMCET-2020 TEST ZONES / CITIES
|S.No||Test Zone||Test Center Locations around the following Areas|
|3||Hyderabad Central||Moula Ali|
|7||Hyderabad East||Cherlapally IDA|
|11||Hyderabad East||Uppal Depot|
|15||Hyderabad North||Old Alwal|
|16||Hyderabad South East||Hayath Nagar|
|17||Hyderabad South East||Nagole|
|18||Hyderabad South East||Ibrahimpatnam|
|19||Hyderabad South East||Karmanghat|
|20||Hyderabad South East||LB Nagar|
|21||Hyderabad South East||Nadargul|
|22||Hyderabad South East||Shamshabad|
|23||Hyderabad South East||Ramoji Film City|
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS EAMCET-2020) will be conducted (as per G.O. Ms.No. 73 Higher Education EC.2 Dept., Dt: 28-07-2011, G.O.Ms.No.33 of Higher Education (TE/A2) Department dated 31-12-2014) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) for entry into the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2020-21 in the Universities & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology) / B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) /B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.)Horticulture / B.Sc.(Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for TS EAMCET-2020:
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS EAMCET-2020:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non–local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- For BE / B.Tech in Engineering, Bio- Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Technology (FT)) Courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, provided that candidates who have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh shall also be eligible for the Bio-Technology course. (OR)
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the D ploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / A.P
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern except for B. Pharmacy course (G.O.Ms.No.18,Higher Education(TE/A2) Dept.,Dt:27-07-2019)
- In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Technology), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. and for remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh with any two / three of the subjects indicated against each course noted given below:
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||(i) Physical Sciences|
|(ii) Biological or Natural Sciences|
|(iv) Vocational Course in Agriculture|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||(ii) Physical Sciences|
|(ii) Biological or Natural Sciences|
|(iv) Vocational Course in Agriculture|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||(ii) Physics|
|B.F.Sc.||(iv) Physical Sciences|
|(ii) Biological or Natural Sciences|
|(iii) Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences.|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||(iv) Mathematics|
|(ii) Physical Sciences|
|(i) Physical Sciences|
|(ii) Biological or Natural Sciences|
Note: (1) Irrespective of the subjects taken at the qualifying examination, candidates seeking admission to the above courses in section 2(d) should appear for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in TS EAMCET-2020.
(2) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
For B.Pharmacy Course: (Remaining 50% of the seats):
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology optionals, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
Candidates should have completed 16 years of Age by the date of commencement of Admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the CET Committee. There is no upper age limit.
For Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optionals conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training.
For Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optionals conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the course
Proof of satisfying the marks criteria in respect of candidates who appeared for the Qualifying examination (10+2) during the year should be furnished within 7 days after publication of the examination results by the concerned examination Board.
NORMALIZATION OF QUESTION PAPER:
TS EAMCET-2020 is being conducted in multiple sessions based on the same syllabus, same pattern for candidates having same eligibility criteria. A candidate will be eligible to appear only in one session. Since the question paper is different for each session, there is a possibility that the candidates may compare themselves about the variation in the difficulty levels of question paper of the same subject. However, it may be noted that utmost care will be taken so that all the subjects are of the same standard. Further, it is decided to adopt a normalization process to eliminate any such variations in the difficulty levels of various sessions.
The main aim of the Normalization is to ensure that no student gets advantage/disadvantage due to multiple sessions. The normalization process brings all the candidates across all sessions on a comparative scale. Due to this process, the marks of the easy session may be reduced marginally and marks of hard session may increase marginally on the global scale. This depends exactly on the average performance in each session. Since care is taken to prepare papers of equal difficulty, these changes are expected to be very marginal. Normalized marks justify the candidates while respecting their actual performance. Hence, the following normalization procedure is adopted which is being followed by other competitive Examinations in India to avoid advantage/disadvantage to candidates in a particular session compared to the other sessions.
= GASD + (GTA–GASD) / (STA–SASD) x (Marks obtained by the candidate in the subject in a session − SASD)
SASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
GASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of all the candidates across all sessions of the subject put together.
STA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
GTA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all the sessions of the subject put together.
Note: For the candidates for whom there is no qualifying cut-off in TS EAMCET-2020, if the marks in TS EAMCET-2020 after normalization go below zero (negative), the mark is treated as zero. If the tie persists, then TS EAMCET-2020 normalization marks (though negative) are considered for resolving the tie.
Criteria for Ranking: The candidates who have secured qualifying marks (Normalized marks) in
TS EAMCET-2020 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the Normalized marks secured in and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
Submission of the Online Application form for Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) streams:
Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” stream online application for Engineering B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering.) / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) / B.Tech.(FT) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm- D (MPC) courses
Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FT) /B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P./ T.S. as per G.O. 17, Dt. 02-02-2008.
1. Detailed information regarding Syllabi, Procedure for Online Application etc., is given in the “Instruction Booklet”, displayed in the website: h ttps://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Criteria for Admissions:
- As per the Gazette of India: Extraordinary under Part-III Rule No. 7(2) for admission into B.V.Sc. & AH Courses on the basis of competitive entrance examination, a candidate under General Category for admission to this course must have obtained 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belongs to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe or other special category of student as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category.
- As per G.O. Ms. No. 73, 74 & 75 dated 28-07-2011, the candidate shall fulfill eligibility criteria for admission into Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm-D courses.
- G.O.Ms.No.5, H.E.(TE) Dept, dt.23.02.2018
- However, in all the cases, candidate shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the relevant G.Os/Amendments/Notifications to be issued at the time of Admissions.
How to submit Application Form: TS EAMCET-2020 application should be submitted through ONLINE mode only.
Date and Time of the Test and Registration Fee:
|10:00 AM to 1:00
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|Rs. 400/- (for
SC/ST & PH candidates for E or AM)|
Rs. 800/- (for others for E or AM)
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||09-05-2020|
AM to 1:00 PM|
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
400/- (for SC/ST & PH candidates for E or AM)|
Rs. 800/- (for others for E or AM)
|Candidates who wish to write the test in both streams (E & AM)||Rs.
800/- (for SC/ST & PH candidates)|
Rs. 1,600/- (for others)
Submission of Online Application form:
- Date of commencement of submission of Online Application: 21-02-2020
- Last Date for submission of Online application:
|Without Late Fee||: 30-03-2020|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||: 06-04-2020|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/-||: 13-04-2020|
|# With a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||: 20-04-2020|
|# With a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-||: 27-04-2020|
# Test Centre will be allotted at HMDA limits only.
The Registration Fee / Late Fee may be paid at:
- TSOnline Centers in T.S., APOnline Centers in A.P. OR
- Through online using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking
- If there is any change in the Eligibility Criteria for Admissions, the updated information will be intimated through this website as and when a new G.O. is released.
- This is only a Notification for entrance test and not a Prospectus. Candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant G.Os at the time of admission.
- Relevant GOs issued by the State Government may be referred from time to time for the eligibility to get scholarship after admission into the Professional courses.
- This Notification along with detailed procedure for Online submission of Application form and relevant information are available in the TS EAMCET-2020 Website: h ttps://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Degree and Diploma programmes as well as Junior Research Fellowships offered by the Indian Statistical Institute, listed below. Those who are due to complete the qualifying examination before July 31, 2020, may also apply. Stipends/Fellowships as mentioned against each programme will be available to the deserving candidates subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.
Academic Programmes and Eligibility Criteria
1. 3-year Bachelor of Statistics (Hons):
- Successful completion of 10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education (or its equivalent) with Mathematics and English as subjects. (Offered at Kolkata)
- Stipend: ₹5000/- per month.
2. 3-year Bachelor of Mathematics (Hons):
- Successful completion of 10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education (or its equivalent) with Mathematics and English as subjects. (Offered at Bengaluru)
- Stipend: ₹5000/- per month.
The written test is waived for applicants who are INMO AWARDEES, based on their performance in the Indian National Mathematics Olympiad (INMO) conducted by the National Board of Higher Mathematics, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Such candidates will be directly called for interviews but are required to apply in the prescribed application form like all other candidates (see details in Prospectus).
Number of Seats
|1||Bachelor of Statistics Honours||50||25||14||7||4|
|2||Bachelor of Mathematics Honours||50||25||14||7||4|
Excludes the number of students getting direct admission from B.Stat./B.Math
† An additional number of seats, not exceeding 10% of declared seats will be open to sponsored candidates. ** These include 15 seats at Chennai centre and 15 seats at Tezpur (ISI North-East centre) ‡ Reserved for domiciled candidates of the North-East states of India. Three percent (3%) of seats will be horizontally reserved (that is, in each category (ST, SC, OBC-NCL and GEN)) for PwD (Persons with disabilities) candidates.
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written tests and interviews (unless otherwise mentioned in the document: Selection Policy – 2020) conducted by the Institute subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.
- Note: ISI offers PhD degrees only in the areas mentioned in 13 (a)-(e). Candidates who have been awarded a Junior Research Fellowship in the afore-mentioned areas by NBHM/CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DST/DBT based on a nationally conducted written Admission Test are also required to clear the ISI Admission Test or an equivalent test conducted by the institute if they wish to obtain a PhD degree from ISI. No equivalent Admission Test will be conducted this year for these awardees.
- Candidates selected for Junior Research Fellowships may be asked to join at a place other than the one opted for, if necessary.
- Due consideration is given to OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD candidates for all programmes. See Prospectus and Reservation Policy-2020 for ISI reservation policy)
- Limited hostel facility is available.
- Those interested in admission to any of the academic programmes listed earlier must apply ONLINE through the official website http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/.
- Overseas applicants must also apply online. However, they must take the Admission Test at one of the Test centres located in various towns and cities all over India (see Prospectus). In addition, such applicants are also requested to share their Application ID by email to email@example.com with subject Admission 2020-21: Overseas Application immediately after successful submission of the application, and certainly no later than March 20, 2020.
- Applicants should read carefully the Prospectus and the instructions given in the website before filling in the application form.
- ₹1250.00 for all Male applicants in the unreserved (General) category
- ₹750.00 for all Female applicants in the unreserved (General) category
- ₹625.00 for reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category candidates
for all academic programmes. For further queries, prospectus, test syllabi and sample questions/ questions from previous years, etc., please visit http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/
|On-line Application Starts||14-Feb-20|
|On-line Application Ends||06-Mar-20|
|Payment of Application Fee Starts||14-Feb-20|
|Payment of Application Fee Ends||10-Mar-20|
|ISI ADMISSION TEST||10-May-20|
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS Ed.CET-2020) will be conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021.
Osmania University, established in 1918, is the seventh oldest in India, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. Throughout its existence of over a century, it has shown remarkable progress and sustained an integrated development of all faculties. It has significantly contributed to the academic and economic development of not only the region but also of the Country. Its alumni have distinguished themselves nationally and internationally in various spheres of life and are spread far and wide around the world. The University has a vision of developing, enhancing, and improving the quality of human resources to meet the challenges of regional, national and global socio-economic changes. It’s mission is to achieve excellence in teaching and research and to create opportunities for the students to contribute to the national and regional development. Osmania University is accredited with A+ by NAAC, A University with Potential for Excellence and Category – I Graded Autonomy by UGC.
University College of Education:
University College of Education has been one of the oldest Teacher Education Institutions with a long history of nine decades. It has been elevated from Bachelor Training College to University College of Education then Institute of Advanced Study in Education under centrally sponsored scheme by MHRD. Presently, renamed as University College of Education.
This department has been offering Pre-service Courses (B.Ed & M.Ed) and also extensively focusing and nurturing Research Programs (Ph.D in Education). Last four decades after the state level massive expansion of Teacher Education Institutions (In the Erstwhile A.P and present Telangana) department has been extending academic support to all the Teacher education Institutions (In-Service Training, Empowerment of Teacher educators). It is also extending support in administrative functioning of sister Universities in the State of Telangana. Department Conducts Seminars, Workshops and training programs regularly at Local, State, National and International Level.
From the beginning (In the Erstwhile A.P and present Telangana) Osmania University is actively involved in this gigantic task by conducting Ed.CET successfully. The present TS Ed.CET-2019 is also being conducted by the University.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
|S.No.||ACTIVITY||TS Ed.CET -2020|
|1||Notification of TS Ed.CET – 2020 (CBT) to be issued||20-02-2020|
|2||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form without late fee||24-04-2020|
|3||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||25-04-2020|
|4||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||30-04-2020|
|5||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||04-05-2020|
|6||Date of TS Ed.CET 2020 Examination Through Computer Based Test(CBT)||23-05-2020|
|7||Declaration of Test Entrance Result / Ranks(Tentative)||11-06-2020|
TS ECET 2020 Exam Dates have been released by the exam authorities. The exam will be conducted on 2nd May 2020. Through the TS ECET entrance test candidates will get admission into the lateral entry in B.Tech, B.E, B.Pharm, and B.Sc (Mathematics) programmes.
The exam conducting body has announced the exam dates for TS ECET 2020 entrance test. TS ECET is also known as Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test. TS ECET is a common entrance test conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for Diploma Holders and for BSc (Mathematics) degree holders.
The TS ECET exam is a gateway for the Lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular BE/BTech Courses in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by All India Council for Technical Education. To know more, read the article below.
|1||Appearance of Notification||20-02-20|
|2||Commencement of submission of online application Without late fee form||24-02-2020 to 28-03-2020|
|3||Last date for submission of Online Application form:|
|4||a. With late fee of Rs. 500/-||29-03-2020 to 08-04-2020|
|5||b. With late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||09-04-2020 to 18-02-2020|
|6||c. With late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||19-04-2020 to 25-04-2020|
|7||d. With late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||26-04-2020 to 28-04-2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 dates revised by TSCHE. The exam is scheduled to be held on May 4, 5, 7 and 8
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) 2020 has announced the exam dates of TS EAMCET 2020. TS EAMCET 2020 for Engineering stream will be conducted tentatively from May 5 to 7 while the exam for Agricultural stream will be conducted on May 9 and 11, 2020. The notification has been released on the official website of https://www.tsche.ac.in.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) conducts Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test popularly known as TS EAMCET. The state-level examination is conducted for admissions to various professional courses offered in more than 300 private colleges and universities in the state of Telangana. In 2019, around 2.16 lakh candidates appeared in the exam. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test, candidates are called for TS EAMCET counselling process.
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||21-02-20|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||30-03-20|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||31-03-2020 to 03-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 500/-||31-03-2020 to 06-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 1000/-||07-04-2020 to 13-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 5000/-||14-04-2020 to 20-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of applications with additional late fee of Rs. 10000/-||21-04-2020 to 27-04-2020|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website eamcet.tsche.ac.in||20-04-2020 to 1-05-2020|
|Date of TS EAMCET-2019 Examination|
|(a) Engineering (E)||04-05-2020|
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||09-05-2020|
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), a leading institution of higher learning with a strong tradition of research for over a century, has opened its portals to undergraduate students by introducing a four-year Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme in 2011. The programme is designed as a blend of core science and interdisciplinary topics that will serve as a launching pad for attractive career opportunities in academia and industry.
The novelty of this programme lies in its interdisciplinary approach, strong flavour of engineering, exposure to disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, and a year-long research project. The graduates of this programme will obtain a Bachelor of Science(Research) degree with specialization in a particular discipline. Students specializing in a particular discipline are encouraged to take courses in other disciplines, thus maintaining the strong interdisciplinary flavour of the programme.
This programme is embedded in a mature and highly sophisticated research culture which has an equally strong base in science and engineering. This research culture has evolved over the last hundred years, primarily engendered by a highly distinguished faculty and brilliant graduate students and post-doctoral fellows. The Institute has grown in an open and free academic environment where dedicated teaching, state-of-the-art laboratories, fast information networks and well-stocked libraries have come into being, aided by a flexible and enabling mode of administrative functioning. We believe that this unique academic environment is well positioned to impart high-quality training to inquisitive young minds.
This brochure contains information pertaining to the process of admission to this programme in 2019. If you have any questions that are not answered in this brochure, please look up our website for up-to-date, detailed information or send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cordially and with best wishes,
Professor Prof. P.S. Anil Kumar, Dean, Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme
Academic Details of the Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme
The four-year Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme is organized into eight semesters. The final semester is devoted exclusively to a research project. The following major disciplines are available in the Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme:
- Earth & Environmental Science
Students specializing in any of the above disciplines will have to take a set of prescribed core and elective courses in the chosen discipline. They will also take courses in engineering, humanities, and interdisciplinary areas for a well-rounded learning experience. While a student specializes in a major discipline, he/she can also broaden his/her knowledge and skills by taking courses in other disciplines. Students who take a sufficient number of designated courses in a discipline other than their major will qualify for a “minor” in that discipline. The combination of courses taken by a student will be listed in his/her final transcript.
Semesters 1, 2 and 3: A systematic exposure to scientific, mathematical and engineering principles will take place during the first three semesters. In each of these semesters, the students will take one course each in physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, engineering and the humanities. The teaching of the compulsory core courses in science and engineering will include substantial components of laboratory demonstrations and hands-on experiments. The students will also be exposed to courses in the humanities that will help them appreciate science and its implications for society and also sharpen their skills in communicating science to both experts and to the general public.
Semesters 4, 5 and 6: At the beginning of the fourth semester, each student will choose a discipline for specialization (“major”) according to his/her academic interest. The following specializations are available: (1) Biology (2) Chemistry (3) Earth & Environmental Science (4) Materials (5) Mathematics (6) Physics. All these specializations are interdisciplinary in nature and will have adequate exposure to other disciplines. The number of students in each discipline will be approximately the same. Both the academic interests of the student and his/her performance in the first three semesters will be considered in assigning a major discipline. In addition to a “major” discipline, a student may also choose a “minor” discipline. In each of these semesters, the students will typically take four courses in the chosen major and minor disciplines; they will also take one elective course in engineering and one seminar course in the humanities.
Semesters 7 and 8: A research project will be started in the seventh semester along with advanced elective courses. The final semester will be devoted exclusively to the project. The project should be in the chosen major discipline or an interdisciplinary topic that substantially overlaps with the major discipline.
All lecture courses will be taught by IISc faculty who will bring their rich experience of research and graduate training to bear on teaching at the undergraduate level. Mentoring and tutorials will be two important aspects of the undergraduate experience at IISc. Lecture courses will be accompanied by tutorials in which post-graduate students of IISc will assist students under the supervision of faculty members. Post-graduate students will also be involved in conducting laboratory classes.
Students who complete all requirements for the award of the Bachelor of Science (Research) degree have the option of getting a Master of Science degree by studying at the Institute for a fifth year. The Master of Science degree will be awarded in the six Major disciplines currently available in the Undergraduate Programme. Students opting for the Master of Science programme will get both Bachelor of Science (Research) and Master of Science degrees at the end of the fifth year if they complete all requirements for the award of the Master of Science degree.
Details about the six disciplines and engineering and the humanities are available on this site under “Subjects & Curriculum”.
The Selection Process
Candidates who have completed their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2019 and those who are expecting to complete their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2020 are eligible to apply. The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects during their II PUC / 12th Standard. Candidates who have studied Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science, etc., in addition to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also eligible to apply. The candidates must have secured a first class or 60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates) in the II PUC / 12th Standard examination.
Based on the merit list of one of the following national examinations:
- KVPY-SA [appeared in 2018 and selected for the Fellowship]
- KVPY-SB [appeared in 2019 and selected for the Fellowship]
- KVPY-SX [appeared in 2019 and selected for the Fellowship]
- KVPY Fellows selected through the Empowerment Initiative for SC/ST candidates [appeared in 2018 for SA, 2019 for SX and selected for the Fellowship]
- (IIT)JEE-Main: Appearing in 2020 and securing a minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 54% (EWS), 30% (SC/ST/PwD)
- (IIT)JEE-Advanced: Appearing in 2020 and securing a minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 54% (EWS), 30% (SC/ST/PwD)
- NEET-UG: Appearing in 2020 and securing a minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 54% (EWS), 30% (SC/ST/PwD)
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Economically Weaker Sections/Person with disability (PwD) and Kashmiri-Migrant (KM) candidates: As per Government of India regulations.
Procedure for Applying
Application Forms (available only online):
The online application may be prepared and submitted by accessing the IISc website www.iisc.ac.in/ug during 01 February to 30 April 2020. The application fee is Rs. 500/- for GN/OBC/KM candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Payment of the Application Fee:
Payment option: On-line Payment – Net-banking, Visa Card/ Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards.
|Commencement of submission of online applications:||01.02.2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications:||30.04.2020|
3.1 Fee Structure
3.1.1 Fee structure (in Rs.)
- Tuition Fee (Annual): 10000
- Gymkhana Fee (Annual): 1200
- Other Academic Fee (Annual): 3700
- Students Emergency Fund (Annual): 300
- Statutory Deposit (Refundable): 7500 (to be paid in the first year only)
- Library Deposit (Refundable): 7500 (to be paid in the first year only)
Depending on their performance in national examinations such as KVPY, IITJEE (Main and Advanced), and AIPMT, students will be able to avail themselves of the standard fellowships offered by agencies such as KVPY and DST-INSPIRE.
3.2 Reimbursement of Travelling Expenses
Candidates who join the Institute are eligible for reimbursement of Second-Class Railway / Bus fare by the shortest route from the place of residence to the Institute. This is as follows:
- For attending the counseling (both ways)
- For joining the Institute (one way).
A duly filled-in TA form with journey tickets should be submitted to the Admissions Unit within 15 days of joining the Institute. Beyond this period, no claim will be accepted.
3.3 Concessions for SC/ST Candidates
- Minimum qualification : Relaxed to a PASS CLASS
- Seats : Reservation as per Government of India Rules.
- Selection : Based on relaxed criteria.
- Travelling Allowance (TA) : II Class rail or bus fare by the shortest route for:
- Attending the counseling
- Joining the Institute
TA for (a) will be sent to the home address of the candidate by Money Order only and it will be paid at the Institute for (2).
Current fee structure for SC/ST candidates (in Rs.)
- Tuition Fee (Annual): Fully Waived
- Gymkhana Fee (Annual): 1200
- Other Academic Fee: 3700
- Students Emergency Fund (Annual): 300
- Statutory Deposit (Refundable): 7500 (to be paid in the first year only)
- Library Deposit (Refundable): 7500 (to be paid in the first year only)
3.4 Physically Handicapped Persons
3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped candidates, as specified by the Government of India. Candidates who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part/system/extremity/extremities/whole body, etc., will be given the benefit.
The candidates in this category are required to be certified by a Medical Board at IISc. The Medical Board will decide the following:
- Whether the candidate qualifies for the benefits under this category.
- If the disability is likely to interfere with his/her studies.
The Medical Board duly constituted for this purpose shall meet at the time of counseling for the programme and at the time of reporting for the course programme. Candidates who are not certified by the Medical Board as Physically Handicapped will not be considered for admission under this category. The decision of the Medical Board is final.
3.5 Facilities in the Campus
3.5.1 Hostel and Dining Hall Facilities
Separate hostel accommodation for male and female students is available in the campus. Nearly 3000 students, including about 500 girls, are housed in various hostels on campus. Two hostels, each of capacity 600, have been built recently. Girl students are housed in single rooms in one of these hostels. UG boys in their first two years will be housed together in a single hostel and provided with single rooms. At present, there are two messes that cater to the tastes of a variety of cuisines from different parts of India. The students are required to abide by the hostel/mess rules in force.
The Gymkhana in the Institute campus is the centre of all cultural and extra-curricular activities of the students. It has some of the best sports facilities in Bangalore with a cricket ground, tennis courts, swimming pool, cinder track, indoor badminton court, billiards, table tennis tables, etc. A well-equipped gymnasium with the latest multi-trainer and wall-bar equipment is another attraction. It also has indoor and outdoor auditoria.
The Ranade library, attached to the Gymkhana, has a collection of 10,000 books and subscribes to over 50 magazines. A well-maintained outdoor swimming pool, a T.V room, music and reading rooms, and a snack parlor situated in the premises, are all very popular. Film, Music, Yoga, Nature, Debating and Photography Clubs are being nurtured by the Gymkhana.
3.5.3 Health Centre
The Institute provides medical facilities to students and staff at the Health Centre. An out-patient clinic and in-patient wards are administered by full-time professional doctors and nursing staff. In addition, specialist consultancy services are provided in Medicine, Ophthalmology, Dental Health, Psychiatry and Gynaecology. Cases requiring other specialist services are referred to the appropriate Medical Centres in the city. The Health Centre has a diagnostic laboratory, an X-ray facility and non-invasive diagnosis by ultrasonography.
3.5.4 Computational Facilities
The Supercomputer Education and Research Centre (SERC) supports state-of-the art computing facilities that cater to the ever-increasing demands of high performance computing for scientific and engineering research. The supercomputing facility at SERC is a symbiosis of computing, storage, graphics, visualization and network. The Centre has been conceived of as a functionally distributed supercomputing environment housing leading-edge computing systems with sophisticated software packages, and connected by a powerful high-speed network.
In addition to the facilities offered by SERC, computer laboratory facilities are available exclusively for undergraduate students in the UG infrastructure complex.
3.5.5 JRD Tata Memorial Library
The main library of the Institute has nearly 5 lakh volumes of books, periodicals, technical reports and standards. It receives over 1500 current periodicals and has the latest technical reports, standards and patents. These are maintained in separate sections. Over 6000 electronic journals are now available online in addition to a large number of e-books. In addition, most of the departments maintain separate libraries for use by their faculty and students. A small library for text books used in UG courses is operated in the UG administrative complex exclusively for undergraduate students.
3.5.6 Placement Services
Many leading industrial organizations visit the Institute for campus recruitment and offer good career opportunities to graduating students. The Placement Centre also provides advice and assistance to students about other placement opportunities, including those notified through advertisements, references and special requests from various industrial and research organizations.