JEE (Main) Paper 2 (B. Arch /B Planning)- April / September 2020 ANSWER KEYS (Released)
JEE Main 2020 final answer key for paper 2 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on September 18. The final answer keys of JEE Main 2020 for Paper-1 (BE/BTech), Paper-2 (BArch an BPlanning) are available in pdf format on the official website. Candidates must note that 5 under Correct Option id: Question dropped. Candidate awarded full marks. The JEE Main 2020 September exam was held from September 1 to 6 in computer-based mode. Candidates were able to download the provisional JEE 2020 Main answer key, question papers by entering their application number and password/date of birth. Candidates are advised to save their JEE Main question papers and responses for future reference.
The authority also provided the facility to challenge the provisional JEE Mains answer key 2020 by paying an amount of Rs. 200 (two hundred only) as processing fee for each question. The payment of the processing fee can be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will not be refunded even if the challenge is found correct. The final JEE Main 2020 answer keys will be available for download after scrutinizing the challenges raised by the candidates. JEE Main result 2020 for paper 2 and 3 is expected to release anytime soon.
How to check JEE Main 2020 Answer Keys?
JEE Main answer keys 2020 for April session is available on the official website of JEE Main. Here are the steps to download answer keys for JEE Main 2020:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020 – https://jeemain.nic.in
- Navigate to the link – View question papers and challenge answer key
- Download by entering your application number and password/date of birth
- The answer key of JEE Main along with the question papers will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print of the answer keys to calculate the scores
How to challenge JEE Main 2020 Answer Key
Candidates who are not satisfied with the JEE Main answer key (September session) will be allowed to challenge the same within a given time period. A processing fee of Rs. 200 per question must be paid to the authority. Candidates must note that the processing fee will not be refunded to the candidate’s account even if the challenge is correct. No challenge will be accepted without receipt of the processing fee.
Steps to challenge JEE Main answer key are given below:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020
- Click on the ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’ link on the web page
- Now, login to the website by entering the application number and password
- The question id and respective correct option id will appear on the screen in section-wise for the paper
- If any candidates want to challenge any question, they may select any one or more than one of the Option ID(s) by clicking the checkbox
- Click on the ‘Save your Claim Finally’ button and move to the next step after clicking your desired option ID(s)
- The option ID(s) which was challenged by them will appear on the display
- Candidates have to upload the necessary supporting documents in the form of PDF by clicking on the ‘Choose File’ button on the screen
- Pay the processing fee of Rs. 200 per question through debit/credit/net banking
JEE Main 2020 Official Answer Key