Details of JEE Main 2020 (Information Brochure) – Eligiblity, Important Dates,Syllabus,Exam Pattern,List of Exam Centers etc..,
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) to the NTA from 2019 onwards. Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTI), Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). The (B. E. /B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
About JEE (Main) – 2020
The JEE (Main)-2020 will be conducted twice before admissions in the next academic session. The students will have following benefits of the new pattern:
▪ This will give one more opportunity to the students to improve their scores in examination if they fail to give their best in first attempt without wasting their whole academic year.
▪ In first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and to know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time.
▪ This will reduce chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste a full year.
▪ If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control, then he/she won’t have to wait for one full year.
▪ The student’s best of the two NTA scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
For details / Information Brochure JEE MAIN – 2020 CLICK HERE