Telangana B Arch – Phase – I Allotment Result & Phase II Notification
The “Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University”, is an architecture and fine arts university located at Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana, India released Phase – I Allotments for planning and Architeture. Candiated can check / downloade their allotments from their official website. http://barchadm.tsche.ac.in/
Information to candidates for Phase – II Notification
Instructions to Candidates for Phase-II B.Arch Admissions
- Who Should Participate in the Phase-II?
a. Who secures a seat in earlier phase of web based counseling and wish to move to some other college.
b. Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web based counseling and could not secure a seat.
c. Candidate who did not participate in earlier phase even though he/she has been called for counseling.
d. Candidate who was allotted a seat but didn’t report.
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his/ her admission.
- The Candidates may note that:
a. Options Exercised for phase-I will not be considered for phase-II of counseling.
b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counseling.
c. In case if they are satisfied with the pervious allotment, options need not be exercised again.
d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
- If the candidate secures a seat in phase-II he/she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter.
- Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidatewill forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old college
- In case the candidates wish to cancel their admission after joining a college and submitting the originals, they are required to approach the Principal of the college concerned only.
- For latest updates, visit the website http://barchadm.tsche.ac.in