TS EAMCET 2020 Result (Declared): Direct Link to Download Rank Card
TS EAMCET results 2020 announced by JNTU Hyderabad on October 6. The direct link to download TS EAMCET result is available on the official website. Telangana Education Minister P Sabitha Indra Reddy Garu officially announced TS EAMCET result 2020 in a press conference. Aspirants can download TS EAMCET 2020 results by entering their registration number, EAMCET examination hall ticket number and date of birth on the login window. The conducting authority will release the TS EAMCET rank card along with the TS EAMCET results in online mode. The rank cards have been prepared on the basis of the marks secured in TS EAMCET 2020 exam.
Information such as the name of the appeared candidates, marks obtained and rank secured in the entrance test will be mentioned in the result of TS EAMCET 2020. Along with the result, the exam conducting will also publish the final TS EAMCET answer keys. On the basis of the ranks, candidates are shortlisted for the TS EAMCET counselling.
TS EAMCET Results 2020 Dates
|TS EAMCET 2020 Events||TS EAMCET 2020 Dates|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam||Engineering: 09-Sep-2020, 10-Sep-2020, 11-Sep-2020 and 14-Sep-2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam||Agriculture: 28-Sep-2020 and 29-Sep-2020|
|Result announcement date||06-Oct-2020 (announced)|
|Downloading of rank card||06-Oct-20|
|Counselling commences from||09-Oct-2020 onwards|
How to check TS EAMCET Results 2020?
Aspirants can check their TS EAMCET 2020 results by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 – https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Navigate to the TS EAMCET result link and go to the login page
- Enter the TS EAMCET 2020 registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Cross-check all of the details mentioned in the result of any discrepancy
- Take a printout of the result and preserve for future use
Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at TS EAMCET by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University/Institution.
TS EAMCET Result 2020: Qualified Candidates
Below is the screenshot of the details of qualified candidates in Engineering stream
Steps to enter class marks for candidates who have not received TS EAMCET 2020 rank
Step 1: Click on Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks/ Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket/CBSE/ISC/Diploma/Open School for the candidates not received TS EAMCET 2020.
Step 2: Enter the TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket No, Registered Mobile Number, Registration Number. Click on Search.
Step 3: Enter all the Details of Qualifying Examination, Choose file and Upload proof (Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket). Click declaration button and click submit button
Details mentioned on TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Gender, category, local area
- TS EAMCET 2020 marks obtained and combined Score
- TS EAMCET and 10+2 weightage
- Group total/ group maximum
- Intermediate percentage
- Hall ticket number, Stream
- Registration number
- TS EAMCET roll number
- Application number
Normalization Process in TS EAMCET 2020
The authorities will adopt the normalization process to rank all of the candidates on a comparative scale. Normalization will be carried out to equalize the difficult and easy papers of TS EAMCET 2020 which the candidates received. The following normalization procedure will be used by the authorities:
GMS + Top Average Global – GMS divided by Top Average Session – SMS
X (Marks Obtained by the applicant – SMS)
SMS refers to (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session in which the applicant belongs to
GMS refers to (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the applicants across all the sessions together
Top Average Session refers to average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates in the session in which the applicant belongs to
Top Average Global refers to average marks of the top 0.1% of all the applicants across all of the sessions together.
Inter-se-merit while preparing TS EAMCET Results 2020
In case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained as mentioned above, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following
- The total normalized marks secured in TS EAMCET 2020
- The normalized marks secured in Mathematics
- The normalized marks secured in Physics
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
The weightage of marks in the case of candidates belonging to the category of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority
TS EAMCET Results 2020 – Highlights
- Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit
- Rank obtained in TS EAMCET 2020 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2020-2021 only
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the official website of TS EAMCET 2020
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at TS EAMCET 2020 by any candidate claiming as SC / ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution
What after TS EAMCET Results?
TS EAMCET cutoff score 2020
The cutoff is the minimum marks that candidates have to secure to be eligible for admission. Candidates who have appeared in TS EAMCET 2020 will be called seat allotment based on TS EAMCET cutoff marks and availability of seats in the particular institute. The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET 2020 is 25% of the maximum marks for consideration for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to SC / ST, no minimum qualifying mark has been prescribed.
TS EAMCET counselling 2020
JNTU Hyderabad will start the counselling process in the last week of May for admission to BTech programmes offered by the colleges/universities of the state. Based on the TS EAMCET results 2020, candidates will be shortlisted for the TS EAMCET counselling. To appear for the counselling process, candidates have to first register online and then they need to appear in person and verify their documents. After the counselling process, candidates will be allotted seats in the participating colleges of TS EAMCET.